Gaining

Possible comeback

Hi Everyone,

I've been absent for quite a while. I felt very disappointed when I could no longer tolerate heavy cream and had to give up on gaining. Since then, I have lost all the weight and then some, and have dropped down to 161 pounds, but that may change in the coming months.

I had been experiencing some health issues, unrelated to the weight gain, and finally decided to get a whole health consultation, including nutrigenomic analysis. The results were fascinating. Here's what I learned:

My primary issue is an inability to process fats. This explains why I became intolerant to heavy cream.

The good news is that the issue can be resolved by changing what I eat. I have been at it for a little over a week and, as of this past Tuesday, one of my symptoms has gone away. That symptom was a consequence of my inability to process fats.

I have a follow-up appointment in March, and may have one more appointment 2 or 3 months after that.

I am incredibly excited about the implications of this. By the time my body gets back in balance, not only will I be healthier than I have ever been, but my ability to absorb fats will be back to normal. This is huge!

When I used heavy whipping cream to gain weight, it was common for me to gain 16 to 22 pounds during a 4-week cycle. Imagine how much I can gain when I can actually process fats!

Once my body is back in balance, I plan on gaining weight again. This time, I won't be in a rush for those quick gains. Gaining is a marathon, not a sprint, and I want to gain slowly enough for my body to adjust to the weight and feel comfortable. My goal is to gain 2 pounds per week.

I'm still months away from being able to start gaining weight again, but I am excited beyond words. I look forward to eventually getting back on here regularly.

Have a great weekend, everyone!
2 months

Possible comeback

It will be great to have you back on the gaining cycles!

Out of interest, as I think I may have the same issue, what have you changed your diet to? I'd like to be able to tolerate cream again!
2 months