Gaining

Heavy cream questions

I’ve had a few lingering questions/questions that I’ve seen answered and couldn’t find again. I just want to make sure I have the info right.

Why do people commonly do hc in sprints? (ie: some weeks on some weeks off.)

What is the absorption rate of hc? (ie: max hc at one time, such that your not wasting hc that doesn’t get absorbed.)

How the hell does delayed gain happen? From what I’ve read it seems like it’s definitely real, but I don’t understand why it happens.
2 months

Heavy cream questions

PurpleJade:
I’ve had a few lingering questions/questions that I’ve seen answered and couldn’t find again. I just want to make sure I have the info right.

What is the absorption rate of hc? (ie: max hc at one time, such that your not wasting hc that doesn’t get absorbed.)

How the hell does delayed gain happen? From what I’ve read it seems like it’s definitely real, but I don’t understand why it happens.

Most people consume heavy cream in sprints for a number of reasons. The biggest reason is so their bodies can adjust to the rapid fat gains. Some take breaks because heavy cream can be difficult to digest for some people or too expensive to consume regularly.

Absorption rates are tricky. As with all things biology, the answer is "it depends." If you want to know if you are absorbing the fat in your diet properly, you can check your stools. If they float or are greasy, you aren't absorbing it properly or are eating more than your body can handle.

Here's some information about how your body processes and absorbs fat:

self.com/story/what-fat-does-in-your-body

I discussed how delayed weight gain happens in another thread a while back. I've posted a link here for you to check out:
fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
2 months

Heavy cream questions

Based on my experiences, I'd go with three main issues:
1) It becomes tiring. I'm basically forcing myself to consume more than I usually do then it starts to feel like a chore after 3-4 weeks and I lose enjoyment.

I did find one way to make it slightly easier, using those smoothie blenders to make milkshakes, but even so it still just feels tiring.

2) Cost

It does add up since I'm consuming more than normal and on my recent gain I found McDondalds a great way to add 'empty kcal' to my diet which I can quickly consume before or after work, but I only did this because they were running some promotions.

Next time I will budget more to account for now eating 3-4 meals a day, as opposed to my usual 2.

Note: before anyone complains, I'm not exclusively eating junk food.

3) Rest

Because I'm consuming cream before bed (out of necessity), I think it was having a negative toll on my sleep.

It also gives me time to adjust a little to the gains made, rather than over doing it. I don't know if it's psychological but I can wake up after 2-3 weeks on cream thinking 'I feel fatter'.

I also have some concerns over blowing up relatively quickly both biologically and socially, so I'd rather gain over say a year rather than 6 months.
2 months

Heavy cream questions

Munchies:
Absorption rates are tricky. As with all things biology, the answer is "it depends." If you want to know if you are absorbing the fat in your diet properly, you can check your stools. If they float or are greasy, you aren't absorbing it properly or are eating more than your body can handle.

Thank you Munchies! Mine has always floated, even before gaining weight. Indeed, it only sinks when I've had an urgent need to go to the loo. I wonder if I should try a supplement, such as the Now Foods Super Enzymes, and if that helps, start the process of seeing my GP?
2 months

Heavy cream questions

Munchies:

CustardCream:
Thank you Munchies! Mine has always floated, even before gaining weight. Indeed, it only sinks when I've had an urgent need to go to the loo. I wonder if I should try a supplement, such as the Now Foods Super Enzymes, and if that helps, start the process of seeing my GP?

As a general rule of thumb, I do not advise taking any supplement without talking to your doctor first. Still, it's a good thing to examin your diet and see where it needs some fine tuning. Having a food diary can be good for that.

You can also use it for fetish purposes as well.
2 months

Heavy cream questions

Thank you! I'm just nervous of going when I'm trying to overeat - not ready for that sort of conversation yet!
2 months

Heavy cream questions

PurpleJade:

Just personally speaking, I prefer to do HC "in sprints" because I enjoy rapid weight gain and it works very well. So whenever I push to gain for a few weeks I will need some time after that to adjust to the new weight.
It's also quite expensive to consume 6k calories/day for weeks in any kind of form and potential new clothes you need to buy whenever you hit another limit.
As for getting tired of it.. not really for me. I'm actually getting more and more addicted the deeper I am already. But at some point you just have to listen to your body, be reasonable and take a break for your health.

Which gets me to the next point:
The first few days are the worst and I would get a lot of trouble the next morning whenever I overdo it. But as soon as you find the right rhythm and dose, it seems the absorption rate and tolerance goes up by a lot. It also helps to not drink all of it in one sitting, but space it out over the day or integrate it into your meals and drinks (works very well with coffee+caramel for example). I personally prefer to chug it all at once before bed and enjoy the massive bloat as a good night.
In general it seems it actually provides you with the ~300 kcal/100ml as it promises. I gave up on counting exact calories.. But looking at my recent gains it definitely does its part.

About the delayed gains I have no idea. Kinda makes sense that it needs some time to "start working" but why you would gain more days after stopping doesn't seem logical to me and I never experienced it myself so far (though I would love to!).
2 months

Heavy cream questions

PurpleJade:

I'm not sure you need to do heavy cream time off. I try to do it nightly, and at first I took a week off every now and then. But after a while, I just kept going. And it kept working. I would occasionally give my body a rest day if it couldn't process all the fat.

It was suggested to me by a healthcare provider to use ox bile to extend fat digesting capacity. Digestive enzymes help too. If your stool is dark, you have enough bile. If it gets light and stool more spongy, you may be running short and overtaxing your bile system.

I started with 8 oz a day and increased by an ounce until I found my limit. After getting used to that for a while, I add another ounce or two at a different time of day. I use HC im my coffee, but I drink most of it a half hour before bed. Works great!
2 months

Heavy cream questions

PurpleJade:

Plump Belly To Curvy:
I'm not sure you need to do heavy cream time off. I try to do it nightly, and at first I took a week off every now and then. But after a while, I just kept going. And it kept working. I would occasionally give my body a rest day if it couldn't process all the fat.

It was suggested to me by a healthcare provider to use ox bile to extend fat digesting capacity. Digestive enzymes help too. If your stool is dark, you have enough bile. If it gets light and stool more spongy, you may be running short and overtaxing your bile system.

I started with 8 oz a day and increased by an ounce until I found my limit. After getting used to that for a while, I add another ounce or two at a different time of day. I use HC im my coffee, but I drink most of it a half hour before bed. Works great!

While I agree that taking bile and digestive enzymes helps with digesting all that fat, there are lots of medical related reasons to take a break. For example, heavy cream has a lot of lactose in it. Some people find it hard to process it all and need to take a break.

Also, if you are consuming a high fat diet without breaks for a long time you run the risk of breakouts, fatigue, increase risk of heart complications, decrease in vision, and a litney of other issues.

nhlbi.nih.gov/health/high-blood-triglycerides

Plus, it's good to let your body adjust to your increased weight - especially if you are on the small side. It's kinder to your joints
Also, since heavy cream sits heavy in your belly, it can decrease your appetite. So, ironically, you can end up losing weight.
2 months

Heavy cream questions

PurpleJade:

Creamdemon:
Just personally speaking, I prefer to do HC "in sprints" because I enjoy rapid weight gain and it works very well. So whenever I push to gain for a few weeks I will need some time after that to adjust to the new weight.
It's also quite expensive to consume 6k calories/day for weeks in any kind of form and potential new clothes you need to buy whenever you hit another limit.
As for getting tired of it.. not really for me. I'm actually getting more and more addicted the deeper I am already. But at some point you just have to listen to your body, be reasonable and take a break for your health.

Which gets me to the next point:
The first few days are the worst and I would get a lot of trouble the next morning whenever I overdo it. But as soon as you find the right rhythm and dose, it seems the absorption rate and tolerance goes up by a lot. It also helps to not drink all of it in one sitting, but space it out over the day or integrate it into your meals and drinks (works very well with coffee+caramel for example). I personally prefer to chug it all at once before bed and enjoy the massive bloat as a good night.
In general it seems it actually provides you with the ~300 kcal/100ml as it promises. I gave up on counting exact calories.. But looking at my recent gains it definitely does its part.

About the delayed gains I have no idea. Kinda makes sense that it needs some time to "start working" but why you would gain more days after stopping doesn't seem logical to me and I never experienced it myself so far (though I would love to!).

The delay could just be the remaining fat which was still be 'processed' and distributed through out the body, at least going by some hypothesis I've read.

Alternatively, I wonder if it's caused by the sudden drop in intake causing the body to think it's being 'starved' which can cause weight increase or people continuing to have a higher than previous food intake.
2 months
12   loading