Fat experiences

Daily "your partner is fat" reminders

While sleeping, every time she used to roll or turn over the bed moved and make noises and I would wake up.
3 months

So the other day we were laying on the couch watching TV, when I asked her to move a bit. Her reply was: “This is the space I take up now, deal with it.”
2 months

My wife would get showered before bed and come over while changing into a very tight these days tank top and panties that barely fit, wrestling to get them on and would be breathing heavy and winded. Then she would struggle to get her panties back off because they were way to tight to sleep in these days, breathing heavier and I asked are you ok and she replied “it’s a lot of effort being so big now” and she would finally roll into bed continued breathing didn’t stop fro several minutes and then would struggle to roll over and kiss me goodnight. I would be completely aroused feeling her extra ample body pressed to mine with all her struggling to touch lips and smelling the most intoxicating aroma of shower soap all of her beautiful body.
2 months

Another one to get this thread started moving in a busy direction hopefully:

When she was at her heaviest when I would walk by the couch she would put her hand out to have help to pull her up off the couch. I asked her one day when did she start doing that because I couldn’t remember and her reply was, “it takes a lot to get this big body up these days”.
2 months

Watching her stretch her panties to fit over her FUPA. She can't just pull up her panties. She has to then pull them in the front and up over her FUPA.
2 months

Sitting in his lap and his belly pushing into my thighs and hip, forcing me to wiggle down furtherbwhen he stops trying to suck it in. Fighting the temptation to lift the edge of the rounded orb and rest it on my thigh when he's not reclining so he can let it hang out in all its swollen and growing glory.
Though I also encourage this by not touching him until he stops trying to suck that beautiful mass in
1 month

Also he constantly wears sweatpants as nothing else fits and tucks them beneath his belly
1 month

One of my favorite reminders happens when we need to leave the house and we’re taking the same car.

Our garage isn’t small, but it isn’t big either. The way my bike sits in the corner creates this bottleneck area where someone riding in the passenger seat will need to squeeze between my car and the bike handle bars.

I have two options: park really close to her car, which allows her easier access to squeeze her heft through the bottleneck. However, this creates a really tight fit for me. If I give myself ample room, she has to wait outside the garage for me to back out because she can’t fit. It’s a fun reminder either way!
1 month

The moments where she's too heavy to even get out of bed. She doesn't even need to ask me for help, she knows I can hear her panting and whimpering softly, she waves her pudgy hands at me, and I help lifting her up while bracing myself against the furniture. Sometimes it even takes multiple tries to get Lisa on her feet so she can waddle through the house.
1 month

I dated a guy for a long time that gained and lost weight really easily. I remember him starting out squishy and I loved watching his belly hang over his jeans. It was so soft. I’d make food and everytime he would just keep eating as long as there was food in front of him. Then he’d try to lean forward and would grunt and groan and complain about being stuffed. And finally he’d be like well looks like if I want to move I need to unbutton these. Then he’d lean back and suck in to unbutton his jeans. He’d end up kinda sweaty. It was weirdly hot how out of shape he was for his size. Like he was just soft and really doughy. I remember asking if he was okay and he just said he’s just in horrible shape. He said oh yeah all I do is sit on my ass all day eat sleep and study and that’s why I’m like this. Then he shook his fat. We would normally hang out on Thursdays and every time he came over he looked bigger and would be slightly winded from my stairs. There weren’t that many stairs. He would get out of breath so easily now. His belly hung over his sweatpants. He also sunk into the couch so much. He actually got out of breath giving me a massage. I don’t know to me it was super hot seeing him constantly change weight. It meant that he was always so soft and doughy. I could use him as a pillow. So much to play with all the time. But yeah him constantly having to lean back to make room for his stuffed belly was hot. And eventually you could see the outline of just all of it through his shirt.
1 month
12   loading