Feeder/Feedee

38f feedee iso 25-45m irl sadistic feeder

So, the feeder I was supposed to meet this weekend up and deleted his account.

I am serious about wanting to have an experience like this. Anyone out there who isn't a flake?
2 months

MakeMe:

I am serious about wanting to have an experience like this. Anyone out there who isn't a flake?

Have you tried Feabie? Also, I know I'm really young, but I'm still interested, if that's at all enticing.
2 months

MakeMe:

Jumhum:
Have you tried Feabie? Also, I know I'm really young, but I'm still interested, if that's at all enticing.

Meh. Have been on Feabie, yes. And no. I am very strict on the age thing.
2 months

MakeMe:
Meh. Have been on Feabie, yes. And no. I am very strict on the age thing.[/quote]

bummer, but I hope it goes well for you.
2 months

MakeMe:

Ohh, goodness, why do people do this?!
2 months

MakeMe:

X_Larsson:
Your below two criteria from your profile will definitely remove quite a few men from the list.
Feederism tends to be a long term process, at least for many enthusiasts. And also, quite a few men simply do not want ONS or the women that are interested in that type of relations.

"NOT interested in a relationship.
NOT interested in anything serious or ongoing."

Babes, come on. Stop being cringe. Unless she's being gross, there's no reason to make these kinds of posts. Either she'll find what she wants or she won't. She's not hurting anyone.
2 months

I am also located in Champaign, Illinois. 32 year old male here. Id love to feed you! : )
2 months
12   loading