Submission and domination

Body writing afficianados?

I've met a few women on here who enjoyed body writing in the teasing context. Any others lurking these days? If you just want to chat about it or indulge lmk. Feel free to check my profile for kik or send me a chat if you don't want to respond to the forum.
2 months

Maestroff:
I've met a few women on here who enjoyed body writing in the teasing context. Any others lurking these days? If you just want to chat about it or indulge lmk. Feel free to check my profile for kik or send me a chat if you don't want to respond to the forum.

I very much enjoy it! I kind of like the idea of, like, guys charting what they have done on my skin... "John Doe 2/7/2024 - 4 stars" or "Bob Generic 2/7/2024 - 4,578 calories" lol, idk. I think it's a fun idea. Like a message board for the next guy 🤣
2 months

Not a woman, but this is a fun topic if you don't mind me adding a little here. 😁

We have "tattoo markers" that wash off after a few days to a week. He'll write or draw something on the bottom of my belly or top of my fupa where I can't see it unless I look in the mirror - and I'm isually not allowed to look in the mirror. 🥵 One of the little pigs he drew on my upper fupa was hidden by the fat dropping over it when I stood up, I had to lift to show it off. 🐖😳 It feels like the more I lift my fat, the less I can see under it?

But knowing *something* is there, and I can't see it no matter how I shift my fat around is SO HOT. It can be hard to focus in public. LOL!
2 months

Hah yeah I loved to write "bacon" or "lard" on my belly, so hot.
2 months

I seriously would love to give it a try on myself
2 months

oh god yeah! It can be really effective when I'm in a good subspace spot!
2 months

I have never tried it but I have fantasized about it. smiley
2 months

Does this work on hairy bellies? I thought I might try it, but my gut is super hairy!
2 months

Ligr77:
Does this work on hairy bellies? I thought I might try it, but my gut is super hairy!

If you use sharpie may want to get a bigger one with a broader tip; otherwise, some drugstore lipstick might work! Or just any other non-toxic marker.
2 months

Thanks for the tip! I actually happened to have some leftover lipstick from a Joker cosplay that worked perfectly!
2 months
attachment
12   loading