General

Dobyou like chubby disabled people?

I like chubby women. “Disabled” is sort of general. That’s not a preference or exclusion for me. It all depends on numerous factors.
2 months

To ask this question i have two thoughts of that.

1. Do people subjectivly are atracted to status od disabled person. Like is immobile more atractive if she/he has also lot of health issues.

2. Do people subjectivly lile for examole fat guys without leg. Because they have that kind of fetish.

And fact that somebody likes fat people that doesnt mean they like only fat not personality. And i wanted expand that thought to similar disabilities in the community
2 months

Lismorficzny:
To ask this question i have two thoughts of that.

1. Do people subjectivly are atracted to status od disabled person. Like is immobile more atractive if she/he has also lot of health issues.

2. Do people subjectivly lile for examole fat guys without leg. Because they have that kind of fetish.

And fact that somebody likes fat people that doesnt mean they like only fat not personality. And i wanted expand that thought to similar disabilities in the community

Feedists who are into health issues tend to be death feedists. Most feedists are either not into heath issues or see them as a consequence of their lifestyle.
2 months

Nyarlep:
Honestly the question itself feels kind of disgusting.

Newenglander:
Disgusting how?

The question struck me more like the OP was gauging if a subject's disability combined with their obesity somehow enhanced their attractiveness.

I find female obesity attractive despite being well aware it typically doesn't coincide with optimal health.

Obesity is considered a disease which requires treatment by the medical community, therefore a fat admirer is looking positively on something the medical community sees as a problem.

For example, an acquaintance of mine gained well over 100 lbs during the pandemic. With a weight close to 400, she now lacks energy and developed sleep apnea, requiring a CPAP. Her lifestyle is very sedentary and I'd consider her partially disabled. This in no way makes me view her as any less attractive.

I meant this way if viewing disabled people. Disabled people are each their own individual person and the phrasing of the question felt kind of like dehumanizing. Was absolutely not referring to disabled people with my response.
2 months
12   loading