General

Slobbiest behavior

If anyone's into this, what is the most slobbish behavior you've seen from a fat person?
2 months

Slobbiest behavior

I am a neat freak and can’t stand messiness but something about someone (including myself) becoming a slob as they grow fatter is so exciting to me. Hygiene decline is also kind of something I am curious about.

Probably the most slobbish behavior I have seen is the sort of establishment of space where they do everything. The whole idea of it being their space and everything in their reach. They begin waiting until they “get up again” to throw away trash, to take their dishes back to the kitchen, to get more food, to get another soda, to get another delivery at the door. The space becomes messy, stained, smelly, and the furniture they always sit/lay on begins to show signs of wear and deteriorates under their increasing weight and size. They become comfortable here and it helps foster their transition to a fat slob.
2 months

Slobbiest behavior

HRHB15:
I am a neat freak and can’t stand messiness but something about someone (including myself) becoming a slob as they grow fatter is so exciting to me. Hygiene decline is also kind of something I am curious about.

Probably the most slobbish behavior I have seen is the sort of establishment of space where they do everything. The whole idea of it being their space and everything in their reach. They begin waiting until they “get up again” to throw away trash, to take their dishes back to the kitchen, to get more food, to get another soda, to get another delivery at the door. The space becomes messy, stained, smelly, and the furniture they always sit/lay on begins to show signs of wear and deteriorates under their increasing weight and size. They become comfortable here and it helps foster their transition to a fat slob.
How often have you seen this? But yeah, that intrigues me too. Even things like scraps being hidden in rolls.
2 months

Slobbiest behavior

Really only a few times will some fat relatives and friends but it was much more extreme with the larger of the group. I believe this was accelerated by that person’s lifestyle before they got so large. It certainly accelerated things. But I see a lot in common between them. Almost a pattern even though most of them have never met one another.
2 months

Slobbiest behavior

My wife runs through her super-sized 8XL tunics because she keeps spilling sauce and grease all over her watermelon-sized H+ cup cleavage, and the stains don't wash out, rendering them for pajama and lounging use only. She doesn't really care- what's she gonna do, stop stuffing herself? Don't be silly!
2 months

Slobbiest behavior

Wifestuffer:
My wife runs through her super-sized 8XL tunics because she keeps spilling sauce and grease all over her watermelon-sized H+ cup cleavage, and the stains don't wash out, rendering them for pajama and lounging use only. She doesn't really care- what's she gonna do, stop stuffing herself? Don't be silly!
That sounds pretty hot, you seem lucky!
2 months

Slobbiest behavior

Wifestuffer:

FAToonGamer19:
That sounds pretty hot, you seem lucky!

It's wonderful, she tells me she's so huge because I love her so much, and teases me saying if I love her more she's only going to fatter. Especially if I get her more money to eat more food.

I think that's a good investment.
2 months

Slobbiest behavior

HRHB15:

Lol I feel attacked 😅🙃
2 months

Slobbiest behavior

HRHB15:

Ssbhmjoe:
Lol I feel attacked 😅🙃

Hey, no judgement. I may be heading that way myself. If I can get over being a neat freak lol.
2 months