Fat experiences

Belly crushing expérience.

Have you ever been crushed under the stomach of a fat person intentionally or not? Or was it you who crushed other people? And if so, why ? and in what circumstances?
2 months

My wife used to love crushing me on top.

Then she got so obese she stopped because just getting on all fours exhausts her because of her weight. She doesn't care, she'd rather eat and gain weight than worry about it.

But occasionally she does it. She's so massive it threatens to suffocate me. Her gut drags on the ground as is, so when she gets on top, her belly spills around me and hangs to the ground. She gets short of breath and gives up.
2 months

Wifestuffer:
My wife used to love crushing me on top.

Then she got so obese she stopped because just getting on all fours exhausts her because of her weight. She doesn't care, she'd rather eat and gain weight than worry about it.

But occasionally she does it. She's so massive it threatens to suffocate me. Her gut drags on the ground as is, so when she gets on top, her belly spills around me and hangs to the ground. She gets short of breath and gives up.

I didn't know it was possible
2 months

I caught my BF napping on the couch laying on his back so I climbed on top of him rather than sit on top.
It must have looked funny because it looked like I was climbing on a big rock because he has a really big belly.
He woke up and just looked at me and laughed saying damn girl you weigh a ton then wouldn't let me off of him.
2 months

Ditzy:
I caught my BF napping on the couch laying on his back so I climbed on top of him rather than sit on top.
It must have looked funny because it looked like I was climbing on a big rock because he has a really big belly.
He woke up and just looked at me and laughed saying damn girl you weigh a ton then wouldn't let me off of him.

😆
2 months

It's really the "why" in the question for me. Lol. Because you want to feel dat weight crushing you. When we 69 I love to be squashed while he is on top. But sometimes he'll just playfully put his weight on topp of me or I'll call him over and start pulling his arms from under him to make him.

But belly specifically, sometimes, a lot, I push my face into it and he'll kinda roll over and be squashing me that way, even actively choke playing by pushing my head into his belly.

If you got it, flaunt it. Blessed to have the only vip ticket.
2 months

TCC:
It's really the "why" in the question for me. Lol. Because you want to feel dat weight crushing you. When we 69 I love to be squashed while he is on top. But sometimes he'll just playfully put his weight on topp of me or I'll call him over and start pulling his arms from under him to make him.

But belly specifically, sometimes, a lot, I push my face into it and he'll kinda roll over and be squashing me that way, even actively choke playing by pushing my head into his belly.

If you got it, flaunt it. Blessed to have the only vip ticket.

Lucky 😆
2 months

Not under a stomach but I love a woman to sit on my face or squish me between her thighs.
2 months

My ex and I (we split on good terms) would do stuff like that, but when we were stuffed, it was sensual feeling how hard our stomachs were. Once, it ended in sex and with her on top. Let's say after she pleased herself, she flopped on me and it was gloriously hot.
2 months