Lifestyle tips

If you search for "feedee" on tiktok...

Apparently they've decided feedism is an eating disorder! Thoughts?
2 months
attachment

Instagram will remove feedism content if reported as an eating disorder. I get protecting children from sexual content but adults shouldn’t be censored.
2 months

HRHB15:
Instagram will remove feedism content if reported as an eating disorder. I get protecting children from sexual content but adults shouldn’t be censored.

So there are people on Instagram who go around reporting feedism content as an eating disorder? And Instagram summarily gets rid of it? Interesting.
2 months

There’s narcs and Karens all over social media these days. It’s really annoying…
2 months

I wish there was a way to push back! But I don't know, does anyone on this site happen to think feedism IS an eating disorder? Of course, they aren't mutually exclusive: someone can be a feedee AND have an eating disorder. But to tar all feedees with the eating-disorder brush is extreme.
2 months

AskDrFeeder:
I wish there was a way to push back! But I don't know, does anyone on this site happen to think feedism IS an eating disorder? Of course, they aren't mutually exclusive: someone can be a feedee AND have an eating disorder. But to tar all feedees with the eating-disorder brush is extreme.

I think many of us have eating disorders or might be borderlining it but I don’t think this is an eating disorder. As you said, they’re not mutually exclusive and even the medical definition of several eating disorders have changed in recent years.

I, myself, have wondered if I might be dealing with some level of a binge eating disorder over the years but it’s like any of those “disorders” they cook up… how many people check none of the symptom boxes? I would argue the general public (people outside this community) are probably less aware and less in control of their food intake than many people here.

I’m sure from the outside looking in, this community is an easy target for people that see it growing and are uncomfortable with it.

On a side note, you are a pioneer in this whole thing. I remember years ago, when I first started trying to understand my kinks, you were one of the few resources I could find. Thank you for your commitment and dedication to this community for so many years.
2 months

AskDrFeeder:
Apparently they've decided feedism is an eating disorder! Thoughts?

Huh

I don't like this.

Like sure. There are some feedists that have disordered eating. But that's not inherent to the kink.
2 months

Tik Tok and instagram totally have feedist content. Not sure what that’s from
2 months

Morbidly A Beast:

I don't have an account for either app, so I can't vouch for this one way or another.
2 months

Morbidly A Beast:

They still have feedist accounts and pics and everything, but if you search on the term "feedee" that's what you get. At least that's what I got!
2 months
123   loading