Story authors

Fanfiction

LittleBerry:
I was wondering why there are so few fanfictions on this site? Are people not really into that or do you read them on other sites that are more dedecated to writing?

There are definitely some, and I’ve seen some posted pretty recently. Is there something in particular you were looking for?
2 months

Fanfiction

LittleBerry:
I was wondering why there are so few fanfictions on this site? Are people not really into that or do you read them on other sites that are more dedecated to writing?

There's fanfiction on here, but most people who write fanfiction will post it on a fanfiction site. Usually, that's places like Wattpad, AO3, or Fanfiction.net. There are others, but those are the big three.
2 months

Fanfiction

LittleBerry:

Munchies:
There's fanfiction on here, but most people who write fanfiction will post it on a fanfiction site. Usually, that's places like Wattpad, AO3, or Fanfiction.net. There are others, but those are the big three.

LittleBerry:
Hahah true! But I'm a bit scared of posting there, because there are way more people, and Im scared that vanilla readers find it.
But true Ao3 has some really good stories (with feedism or not haha) x

I can understand being hesitant for Fanfiction.net or Wattpad, but AO3?

You can post literally anything on AO3. There are no normies on AO3. Hell, I remember several years ago when I was into Reylo, I posted a filthy smut fic that was based in feedism. And guess what? Even those not into feedism loved it.

And even then, that's why you tag things. That way, if there is someone who doesn't jive with it, they can scroll past.
2 months

Fanfiction

I have also held back my fan fiction pieces out of audience concern. I'm not sure how well a Total Drama Island, Recess, or Glee piece would be received here, even if all weight gain/feeder based. But I guess there wouldn't be harm in seeing what would happen. I think also, the search filter would make it hard to even find pieces like that. Maybe there should be a fan fiction tag added?
2 months

Fanfiction

LittleBerry:

Letters And Numbers:
There are definitely some, and I’ve seen some posted pretty recently. Is there something in particular you were looking for?

LittleBerry:
I'm not really looking for anything, but I want to write some more fanfiction on here but I'm not sure if there is an audience here. So this post was more about publishing stories x

I think there’s an audience for absolutely everything here. People love fanfic. You should post it!
2 months

Fanfiction

TCC:
I think also, the search filter would make it hard to even find pieces like that. Maybe there should be a fan fiction tag added?

That’s a really good idea.
2 months

Fanfiction

TCC:
I have also held back my fan fiction pieces out of audience concern. I'm not sure how well a Total Drama Island, Recess, or Glee piece would be received here, even if all weight gain/feeder based. But I guess there wouldn't be harm in seeing what would happen. I think also, the search filter would make it hard to even find pieces like that. Maybe there should be a fan fiction tag added?

If you wanna post it, go ahead. My only advice is don't make it a premium story. Copyright gets weird when you do that. And while I ain't no snitch, and there are premium fanfic stories on here, that's not legal.
2 months

Fanfiction

TCC:

Being the stories Mod the only thing I have to say about using characters from Shows such as those is to remember, ALL characters involved in feedee/feeder or weight gain situations MUST be at least 18 the same as being a member on this site. Therefore you'd have to somehow clarify in the story that those involved are of age. Some may NOT be interested in those subjects but it's possible others may. You keep within the site rules & all should be well.
2 months

Fanfiction

I have a fanfic post here I've been adding to for a couple of years now! It's based on Spider-Man, or rather Peter Parker.

I posted it here because it's so heavily focused on weight gain, I figured casual comic readers would not be interested, lol. There is actually very little reference to the plots and behaviours of the source material. Basically I just took the characters and turned it into a sub/dom weight gain fiction!

Is it fan-fic or fat-fic? I am not really sure anymore. smiley
2 months

Fanfiction

Supergirl:
I have a fanfic post here I've been adding to for a couple of years now! It's based on Spider-Man, or rather Peter Parker.

I posted it here because it's so heavily focused on weight gain, I figured casual comic readers would not be interested, lol. There is actually very little reference to the plots and behaviours of the source material. Basically I just took the characters and turned it into a sub/dom weight gain fiction!

Is it fan-fic or fat-fic? I am not really sure anymore. smiley

It's still fanfiction. Fat-fics are a subgenre of fanfics about feedist erotica.
2 months
12   loading