Extreme obesity

I would love to hear peoples fantasies or goals for their extreme feedist dreams

ErinPiggySlut:
I don’t think there is a ‘too big’ for me, though I do recognize that’s saying that as a somewhat small 320lbs and not having had experienced being truly big. So that could change as I gain more. Plus I’m not exactly tall, so there’s probably a limit to how much I can realistically put on.

But as far as extreme fantasies I do picture myself beyond immobile, a panting mound of fat gulping down my meals and watching myself spread wider and fatter.

The point of view of what is big or small changes as you get bigger.
1 month

I would love to hear peoples fantasies or goals for their extreme feedist dreams

Want to gain to about 600 lbs maybe more. As long as I can walk. Want as much fat on me as possible. If I find a feeder I my dream is being fed to immobilty...
3 weeks

I can't get out of bed anymore and I stopped caring about my health a long time ago.
All I want is for my body to allow me to take my obesity as far as possible and surpass 1000lbs.
This is my dream and I am working very hard to fulfill it.
2 weeks

Romy:
I can't get out of bed anymore and I stopped caring about my health a long time ago.
All I want is for my body to allow me to take my obesity as far as possible and surpass 1000lbs.

Just incredible to read, cohabiting with someone that was at that stage is a dream. All the work would be worth it. No question
2 weeks

Romy:

Dear Mr Fantasy:
Just incredible to read, cohabiting with someone that was at that stage is a dream. All the work would be worth it. No question

It's not easy to live with someone like me. I am a completely disabled person. My care requires a lot of effort and work. Luckily my husband accepted the consequences and we are determined to take my obesity to the limit.
Many think that the only one who suffers the consequences is the fat person, but they do not consider the sacrifice that their caregiver must make to keep all their needs covered.
1 week

As an open feeder, my goal for my lady is "as fat as practically possible." She even said she wouldn't mind immobility, as long as she could order me around to help her lol.

She's already struggling with simple things like getting out of bed, dressing herself, getting stuck in the tub. She doesn't care, and I've realized that rather than a burden, I really enjoy taking care of a super obese woman.
5 days

At 56 I have been over 520 in the last two years currently about 440. It was great being north of 520, but very restrictive. So for now will be about 400-440, but when I am 70 plus I will hope to get as big as I can healthy permitting no limit.
4 days
attachment
12   loading