General

Feedism & fandom

I think there need to be more fanfics about fat Snape! x'D
2 months

Feedism & fandom

There are some fics about it. Most on Archiv of Our Own. But there's also one here on FF. Wait a sec, maybe I can find a link. I really loved that one.
2 months

Feedism & fandom

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
2 months

Feedism & fandom

Juniperrrr:
Who are some characters you'd love to see feedism related stuff with? Any moments from shows/books/ect where you could swear one of the writers were into this? Honestly just use this as a thought dump for fandom stuff smiley

As a fandom old-head, I have yet to see a fandom that doesn't have a fat kink section. Sure, some are smaller than others, but you can usually find some fanwork - usually fan fiction or fan art.

That said, I came across an anime that makes me wonder if a fat fetish made it.

It's called Uma Musume. And ... well just watch it:

2 months

Feedism & fandom

There's always *that episode* where a character gets fat. I've seen it in Futurama, Totally Spies, and some other animated shows.

I actually contributed during pandemic to write some kinky one shots in AO3 related to a very famous fandom. Sadly the series were cancelled and no one writes anything at all these days smiley
2 months

Feedism & fandom

the episode of family guy where Lois gets fat and towards the end there’s like a Peter feeder arc is pretty on the nose, and it bothers me it’s not talked about more
2 months