Extreme obesity

Regrets?

Has anyone on here ever regretted becoming extremely obese or immobile? Or has anyone thought that it was all or mostly worth it? Why or why not?
2 months

Regrets?

FatCat300:
Has anyone on here ever regretted becoming extremely obese or immobile? Or has anyone thought that it was all or mostly worth it? Why or why not?

My partner was a big guy when we met - 407 lbs. I fattened him up to about 500. However, the weight was too much. So he decided to reduce.

While his weight loss journey is going well, we don't plan on making this the end of our feedism journey. Once he's in good shape, we plan on fattening him back up. But slower and more sustainably this time. It's not that we regret it. It's that sometimes the timing is off.
2 months

Regrets?

First off, as a 6’ 450lbs. man I am not immobile nor do I consider myself extremely obese. Do I regret becoming this fat? The short answer is “no”. I have always been on the bigger side and have slowly grown to my current size over many years. This doesn’t mean that I have never tried to lose weight, nor that I don’t sometimes struggle with being this big. However, most if not all of those negative thoughts and experiences have their origin in how culture and society treats fat people. When I was younger (and smaller), I felt compelled a few times to lose some weight because I thought that people would find me physically more attractive. I learned that being on diets and becoming smaller actually made me very unhappy. Nowadays I occasionally get frustrated with my size when I experience moments or situations where “society” has created a fat-unfriendly environment. But I am old and experienced enough to recognize them for what they are and snap out of it pretty quickly. One of the main reasons for my size is that I love food and eating but I also really like being large and taking up space.
2 months

Regrets?

All my life I was obese and ashamed of my body.
In high school I weighed 379 pounds and was the fat one in school.
My family forced me to lose weight and follow diets and I ate secretly.
I lost weight and gained it back. When my husband and I got married, I weighed just over 380 pounds.
I tried to lose weight again but found out that my husband made me fat and he liked my fat body.
The only thing I regret is having been ashamed of my obesity.
2 months

Regrets?

Plumpussy:
I’m not immobile but I weigh close to 600 lbs which probably puts me in extremely obese category.
Seeing my partner work so hard to support the both of us while I stay home makes me feel bad about it.
Another thing is, many of those playful scenarios where I’m too big to do stuff became reality, and even though it is a lot of fun, there is so much hassle.

Have you talked to your partner about your feelings?
2 months

Regrets?

Plumpussy:
I talked to her about work stuff, she said that it’s fine by her. I haven’t told her about feeling overwhelmed by my weight, if I did she'd just tease me about it lol

I'd do it anyway. Your anxiety is important. Let her know you have concerns and want her help dealing with them. If she loves you, she'll take you seriously.

There's a thousand ways to be fat and happy. You just have to find the way that works for you.
2 months

Regrets?

I have no regrets about growing to more than 500 lb. Granted, I've never been thin or even average weight, so I was accustomed to being obese. In a year though, I intentionally gained 200 lb through daily stuffing and extreme over consumption. I have settled around 525 lb, and am maintaining for health and mobility reasons for now. I love my size and body though, and even when I encounter difficulties because of how big I've gotten, I still feel like it is worth it.
2 months

Regrets?

I bet you are a dream 😍 ✨️
2 months

Regrets?

I know I love the size I am now 5'10" 360 pounds years before I was so thin about 160 and looked sickly there would be no reason for me now to loose weight unless there is something I am doing now that my weight would prevent me from doing then I might. I may gain about 10 pounds a year and I am awesomely happy with my size
2 months

Regrets?

most of my adult life i spent exercising in gyms and eating to maintain my weight and fitness. do i miss being thin and strong? sometimes. usually when climbing stairs!

but exploring what the world of food has to offer in taste and experience, and giving myself in to those indulgences has been such a wonderful experience, i would never say that i regret it. the experiences i've had and the relationships i've experienced have just been so incredible!
1 month
12   loading