General

I found the most delicious gainer shake, but now i’m afraid to order it.

I tried it.
Adding extra cane sugar would make it better taste.
2 months

Kimllyy:
A few weeks ago, I discovered the most delicious drink at Starbucks: an iced matcha latte with heavy cream and no ice. A venti is easily over 2000 calories and it tastes exactly like melted green tea ice cream, which I love. I’ve had melted ice cream in the past, but it’s hard to do discretely at home with roommates. This is so much easier and has way more calories.

To try to be discrete, I do a mobile order and just pick up my drink with little to no interaction with the baristas. However, today the barista asked me if I was actually going to drink it. I was super embarrassed and made up a quick lie about it being for some prank video.

Now im at a crossroads. I’ve never been able to drink as much heavy cream as easily (due to both taste and convenience). But I’m afraid of getting called out by a barista again.

What should I do ?

I am definitely going to try that
2 months

do you girl. dont think about the barista. IF she does say something go to a different starbucks.
2 months

ILuvChubbyChix:
This is off topic but...

If I knew a cute feeder was working at one just behind the counter, I might occasionally order something like that on purpose. But instead, maybe the hot chocolate.

I'd also make a point of sitting inside, and rub my gut on purpose while gulping down the entire thing, making sure the feeder is able to see it, just to tease.
haha that’s something I would definitely do 🤣
2 months

First, I would have told the barista that yea, I'm gonna drink it, it's delicious, and not their business. Who the hell are they to food police people?

Second, am I missing something in the drink? I went to the app and the 24oz Iced Matcha Latte is 280 cal. Sub the milk for heavy cream might be another 650 calories or so, maybe around 900 cal, but definitely not over 2000. Yesterday I got a 24oz Java Chip Frappuccino with heavy cream, probably about 1200 cal. That was pretty tasty. Usually I get a Cafe Mocha with blonde espresso roast, heavy cream, vanilla powder, and minus a pump of mocha sauce.

Anyway order whatever you want and if the barista says something about it, just glare at them and walk out.
2 months
123   loading