Feedback and suggestions

Is this site shutting down?

I hope not! It's been fine for me smiley
2 months

Angiefoodcake:
Whenever I use the internet at home. I keep getting redirected to Google. But it's doing fine on my mobile wifi. Has anyone had this issue?

As far as I can tell, FF is chugging along with no plans to stop. I've had no issues accessing it on mobile or my laptop.
2 months

I would guess that maybe if you are on university provided wifi or something of that nature they could be redirecting traffic to google.

A university I worked with blocked urban dictionary of all things.
2 months

Angiefoodcake:
Whenever I use the internet at home. I keep getting redirected to Google. But it's doing fine on my mobile wifi. Has anyone had this issue?

Sounds like your account has been IP banned. You'll need to clear this up with Cookie. Please use the Contact Us form to send her a message.
2 months

Angiefoodcake:

Hi Angiefoodcake,

Thanks for reaching out. As hiccupx mentioned it sounds like an IP ban has been placed on your account.

However I have checked your account and there are no warnings or ban issued. I can see your account is only 1 day old, so I am wondering if you had an older alternative account?

If you can provide the username for this I can take another look and we can get to the bottom of the issue.

Thanks,
c00kie
FF Team
2 months

PurpleJade:
I would guess that maybe if you are on university provided wifi or something of that nature they could be redirecting traffic to google.

A university I worked with blocked urban dictionary of all things.

So much for academic freedom and freedom of speech!!
2 months