Fattening others

Reactions from people

Angy523:
My bf gained 45lbs since we are together. Most of his friends just told him he gained weight and some of them put it in a nice way, thinking it's disrespectful to say he got fat, they just said that he is bigger. Some of them joked about his belly, but none of them made him feel bad about his gain.

The only hursh comments came from his mother. I don't know if she's a fatphobic or she just has a big mouth, but either way I just felt the urge to shout her mouth up every single time.

To have some context: she's a short fat woman...and when I say fat, I mean obese. BMI over 35 actually. She actually got an obesity diagnosis from her doctor and I'm pretty sure she has some health realated problems because of her weight but she's doing literally NOTHING to lose weight. Also she cooks really fattening meals. Sometimes I hate to eat her food because I just feel like I eat oil and fat.

Her husband (my bf's) is just chubby (bmi under 30), but he gained some weight during holidays and she gave him a hard time about it. My bf also gained some weight and she did the same with him. Btw, I have to mention that she's the kind of person who doesn't know to calculate bmi or what that is and doesn't make a difference between muscular mass and fat mass. Also she can't estimate someone's weight. For the reference, she told to my bf that he must be 330lbs already. Meanwhile he's 225 and looking like 210.

So, with all those factors, she had the audacity to start telling my bf he should lose weight, that he's too fat, that he will have heart and liver problems soon...but in a really ugly manner. She was really mean about it. Idk if she considers me the guilty one, but she usually makes those comments when I'm not around. Last time I heard her when I was in bathroom, during shower. I hurried up and when I came out I just hugged my bf from behing, keeping my hand on his belly. She stopped talking and left the room. He asked me why I hug him so tight and I just asked him if he's alright. He told me yes and I told him I'm really mad with her. He said he isn't because he knows those are just hers idiot ideas and he doesn't care about them.

Now I don't know if he truly doesn't care about what she says. But anyway, I know I should respect my future mother in law, but I just want to slap her in the face.

Just to mention her first comment about me when we ate together for the first time was "you eat so little for no reason, you're still fat anyway"...I WAS LITERALLY HAVING VISIBLE ABS and wearing a crop top...

Sorry for the long text, I just needed to "talk to someone". It's obvious I can't tell my bf that his mom is a pain in the ass. He loves her.

Omg that sucks! Sorry you had to experience that with your future mum in law. Hopefully she comes/ changes her mindset around soon
2 months
12   loading