Lifestyle tips

Sex as a morbidly obese male

apart from the possible stamina issues and depending on how your weight distributes and how big šŸ† you are it could be harder, itā€™s gonna be tough if your buried in a fat pad, the good news is that this probably isnā€™t lost on women who appreciate a larger guy
2 months

It get more difficult and take more teamwork the heavier amd heavier you get. But it sooo much better. Especially because once you get say over 400 lbs. Any chick you get with has probably been with a bigger guy or just has a thing for bigger guys so they know just what to hold out of the way and what to hold onto. Ex. Ex. In some positions though You have to know what to do with all the "extra" you though. But fat sex is the best sex. Idgaf what anybody says. Communication is as to any thing when it comes to relationships amd such. Lmfao
2 months

Not a guy, but was kind of wondering the same thing because I like big men (who often have a gut) and I want to get very fat and I notice this is fattening my fupa and lips as well.

I would think there would be issues of reaching and bumping bellies if one or both are very fat. Of course you can work that out with some geometry at an angle, facing the other way, or putting the fat somewhere or holding it aside. I'd also think oral sex would be more important and enticing. All that pudge to see and feel.

This is kind of the point for those who like to feed and breed or get super fat and f*ck. Don't be shy guys. Anyone else with insights?
2 months

big lips are indeed very exciting
2 months

Plump Belly To Curvy:
Not a guy, but was kind of wondering the same thing because I like big men (who often have a gut) and I want to get very fat and I notice this is fattening my fupa and lips as well.

I would think there would be issues of reaching and bumping bellies if one or both are very fat. Of course you can work that out with some geometry at an angle, facing the other way, or putting the fat somewhere or holding it aside. I'd also think oral sex would be more important and enticing. All that pudge to see and feel.

This is kind of the point for those who like to feed and breed or get super fat and f*ck. Don't be shy guys. Anyone else with insights?

Last time I boinked I was significantly lighter than I am today and I cannot say Iā€™ve been with a bigger woman so i canā€™t say one way or another. All Iā€™ll say is thereā€™s diggin to be dug.
2 months

The times Iā€™ve been any bigger than like 350, my belly is just too round and out there to comfortably be on top lol. Gotta bend my back all weird to get the right angle and then I donā€™t really have enough leverage to like, thrust šŸ˜°
Which would be hot for me as somebody who really wants to be like debilitatingly obese if it wasnā€™t also frustrating for my partner. But as long as your big dude can handle some weight on him, thereā€™s no issue with you being on top unless heā€™s like 500+ in most cases
2 months

This thread has some very fun fat-guy sex tips
fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts
2 months