Body inflation

Soda chugging

Anyone here do soda chugs? Like trying to down a big 2 litre of soda(or more, depending on your capacity)?

I've tried it a few times, but I've yet to down a full 2 litre. At least not before throwing up.
2 months

Soda chugging

I love a soda chug or better yet soda funnelingšŸ˜ I love how gassy and bubbly itā€™s gets me and the way it settles without being too heavy! Iā€™ve never tried a 2litre but can get down a 1.5 litre pretty easy! Itā€™s sometimes hard to find good flavours of the bigger bottles of soda here but I definitely want to attempt a bigger one soon šŸ¤¤ or perhaps I just try for two bottlesā€¦ I never thought of that šŸ˜³
2 months

Soda chugging

Any tips? Because I love that gassy feeling that drinking a crap ton of soda gives me, but I'd really liked to keep it down!
2 months

Soda chugging

Ligr77:
Any tips? Because I love that gassy feeling that drinking a crap ton of soda gives me, but I'd really liked to keep it down!

You gotta work up to it over time. That said, there are thing you can do to lesson the intensity:

- Chill the soda. Gasses condense when it's cold and expand when it's hot.

- Pour the soda into a wide rimmed glass. This will let some of the carbon dioxide escape.

- Slow down. Give your belly a chance to settle so you can keep going.
2 months

Soda chugging

Ligr77:

Munchies:
You gotta work up to it over time. That said, there are thing you can do to lesson the intensity:

- Pour the soda into a wide rimmed glass. This will let some of the carbon dioxide escape.

Seems that explained a lot! Admittedly, the last time I did it, i tried chugging from the bottle, and probably went a little too fast too lol!

I'll have to try again sometime with that in mind and see how I do!
2 months

Soda chugging

Ligr77:

Munchies:

Ligr77:
Seems that explained a lot! Admittedly, the last time I did it, i tried chugging from the bottle, and probably went a little too fast too lol!

I'll have to try again sometime with that in mind and see how I do!

Yeah I agree with doing over time like I kinda do a quarter roughly at a time and let it settle in between. Also if it's just the bloat your wanting a diet or zero sugar one might be easier to get down as its less sweet.
2 months