Gaining

What's everyone's results for heavy cream.

Hello, I saw some talk about heavy cream and thought "Hey why not ask and see what they say?" So yea what have been yalls results.
2 months

Mixing in some sugar, or mixing it with chocolate milk makes it so I can drink it easily, but fuck damn does it give me acid reflux. For the 2 weeks I drank it almos daily I did gain like 2 kilos.
So it works, but I dont do it as regulary anymore because of the acid reflux
2 months

FuntimesGettingFat:
Hello, I saw some talk about heavy cream and thought "Hey why not ask and see what they say?" So yea what have been yalls results.

I've had two feedees gain with heavy cream. I had a feedee who had a medical condition where a high fat diet would make him sick, so bare that in mind.

One feedee could chug that stuff like it was water, but he'd do it at the expense of eating a nutritional diet.

Don't do that.

The other one, my current partner, used it as a calorie supplement. He also discovered that it's easier to consume heavy cream if you cook with it instead of drink it. Put some in sauces, pasta dishes, desserts, etc. It's a lot more paletable than just chugging it. You can make the most nutritious meals more calorie with some heavy cream.

He gained with no issues.

Don't overdo it with the heavy cream.
2 months

I put cream/heavy cream in dishes or beverages instead of milk sometimes or use some milk and some cream. I find that it makes things richer and creamier (which I like). I also enjoy the “side effect” of making me fatter. I have never chugged it just for the sake of gaining.
2 months

Thank yall for the info it helps!
2 months

Yes, basically use it as a replacement for milk. I'll use it in milkshakes or smoothies for the extra calories, choose heavy cream for my Starbucks orders, use it to cook, etc.

Heavy cream alone is too much fat and dairy at once to really digest, hence why it gives some people heartburn and stomach trouble. I actually like the taste and could sit there chugging a big glass of it, but I would not feel so great afterwards if I did so. I'm not sure you would even be able to absorb all the fat anyway, it'd be a waste.
2 months

I’ve used heavy cream ia bit. It’s really nice when done in moderation. I like drinking it in shakes or just adding chocolate syrup to it and having it like a really creamy chocolate milk.

The resulting fat is generally subcutaneous fat and it makes my skin feel so smooth and jiggly. It also made my arms and chest feel fatter.
2 months