General

Always “feedee” rarely “foodie”

Something I’ve noticed in my chronic investigation of any profile I see on forum threads is that not enough of you like food.

Come on takeout, pizza, burgers and french fries? No offense to you if you are neurodivergent and can’t tolerate much more, but come on, where’s the variety? If your feeder cares for you they should be making you some delicious pasta with a fattening sauce on the daily, if not prep food for later.

Maybe I’m too small and too broke for constant fast food and takeout to get it, but I would want a feeder working themselves each meal to plump me up, not just be my glorified door dasher.
2 months

PurpleJade:
Something I’ve noticed in my chronic investigation of any profile I see on forum threads is that not enough of you like food.

Come on takeout, pizza, burgers and french fries? No offense to you if you are neurodivergent and can’t tolerate much more, but come on, where’s the variety? If your feeder cares for you they should be making you some delicious pasta with a fattening sauce on the daily, if not prep food for later.

Maybe I’m too small and too broke for constant fast food and takeout to get it, but I would want a feeder working themselves each meal to plump me up, not just be my glorified door dasher.

Comes from different flavors of feedist expressions. There are gainers, feedees, and foodies.

Gainers want to get fat. This is where you see most of the min/max crowd. They've crunched the numbers and figured out the best methods for getting fat. Taste is secondary to how fat the food will make you.

Feedees want to get fed. Variety is nice, but the focus is on the act of feeding - not the food. A lot of feedees will appreciate variety and fancy food, but most are content with their favorites so long at the feeding experience is nice.

Foodies want food. They love food and eating first and foremost. Any weight gained is incidental. However, since enjoying delicious food is normal in mainstream society, a lot of them do not feel the need to join fat fetish communities. Those who do join fat fetish spaces tend to do it because it's the closest thing that fits. But a lot of foodies I've talked to express frustration because most people are fat-focused and not food-focused.
2 months

PurpleJade:

I can't fully speak for others, but I kinda find myself in the middle of the two extremes. I love a good home cooked meal, but I also love good takeout!

That said, when it comes to stuffing, I try to do whatever is cost-efficient. If that's cooking, great, but if it's takeout or something from the freezer section, that works too!
2 months

I think most of the online feedee stuff is heavy on fantasy, so there's a focus on feedees stuffing on the most fattening food around.

Real life is bound to be different.
2 months

PurpleJade:

This is quite the narrow view. Why do you expect everyone else to have the same preferences as you? What if you had any curiosity about why someone may choose feedist over foodie? Who says being a food enthusiast *has* to be part of feedism?

Bear in mind also that profiles are EXTREMELY limited (mine damn near maxes out the available characters).
2 months

It has been a bit bizarre seeing people willing to or wanting to eat or drink things that do not taste good to me it’s like can’t you just eat more? I’m realizing not everyone is wired the same way. It can be a struggle for some people to eat, but for me I’ll eat just about anything I’m not picky at all

it’s a time/cost thing I like the connivence of eating really good stuff now vs spend potentially hours making something that’s not all that good, on hand I have stuff to make sandwiches some frozen stuff but other than that I pretty much order.

Also I don’t agree with the whole “slop fast food” thing never did even when I was a heckin a lot smaller than I am now, fast food is probably better than what a lot of people make.
2 months

Munchies:
Comes from different flavors of feedist expressions. There are gainers, feedees, and foodies.

Gainers want to get fat. This is where you see most of the min/max crowd. They've crunched the numbers and figured out the best methods for getting fat. Taste is secondary to how fat the food will make you.

Feedees want to get fed. Variety is nice, but the focus is on the act of feeding - not the food. A lot of feedees will appreciate variety and fancy food, but most are content with their favorites so long at the feeding experience is nice.

Foodies want food. They love food and eating first and foremost. Any weight gained is incidental. However, since enjoying delicious food is normal in mainstream society, a lot of them do not feel the need to join fat fetish communities. Those who do join fat fetish spaces tend to do it because it's the closest thing that fits. But a lot of foodies I've talked to express frustration because most people are fat-focused and not food-focused.

I feel like there should be a fourth criterium bhm or bbw alot of folks who are already plus size are somewhere in between all of those. It’s hard to really say.
2 months

Munchies:

Morbidly A Beast:
I feel like there should be a fourth criterium bhm or bbw alot of folks who are already plus size are somewhere in between all of those. It’s hard to really say.

Well, I meant concerning the food aspect of things. You can be a bbw or bhm, but that doesn't necessarily mean you engage much with the food aspect.
2 months

Munchies:
Well, I meant concerning the food aspect of things. You can be a bbw or bhm, but that doesn't necessarily mean you engage much with the food aspect.

I didn’t think about it much I suppose that would be the difference between a plus sized person and a feedist this makes sense when you put it like that it’s really a relation to food if you think about it
2 months

Munchies:

Morbidly A Beast:
I didn’t think about it much I suppose that would be the difference between a plus sized person and a feedist this makes sense when you put it like that it’s really a relation to food if you think about it

Yeah. There are BBWs and BHMs that hang around feedist spaces because they enjoy the scene. But they don't engage in the food side of things. They like other aspects like belly play, squashing, too-small clothes, etc. Some of them gain weight incidentally without being interested in food like that, but a lot of them have a stable weight.

They are still very much a part of the feedist community. But not the part being discussed here.
2 months
12   loading