General

Always “feedee” rarely “foodie”

PurpleJade:
Something I’ve noticed in my chronic investigation of any profile I see on forum threads is that not enough of you like food.

Come on takeout, pizza, burgers and french fries? No offense to you if you are neurodivergent and can’t tolerate much more, but come on, where’s the variety? If your feeder cares for you they should be making you some delicious pasta with a fattening sauce on the daily, if not prep food for later.

Maybe I’m too small and too broke for constant fast food and takeout to get it, but I would want a feeder working themselves each meal to plump me up, not just be my glorified door dasher.

Munchies:
Comes from different flavors of feedist expressions. There are gainers, feedees, and foodies.

Gainers want to get fat. This is where you see most of the min/max crowd. They've crunched the numbers and figured out the best methods for getting fat. Taste is secondary to how fat the food will make you.

Feedees want to get fed. Variety is nice, but the focus is on the act of feeding - not the food. A lot of feedees will appreciate variety and fancy food, but most are content with their favorites so long at the feeding experience is nice.

Foodies want food. They love food and eating first and foremost. Any weight gained is incidental. However, since enjoying delicious food is normal in mainstream society, a lot of them do not feel the need to join fat fetish communities. Those who do join fat fetish spaces tend to do it because it's the closest thing that fits. But a lot of foodies I've talked to express frustration because most people are fat-focused and not food-focused.

I love this description. I haven't been able to accurately express this and I feel that there's a lot of pressure to force feedees and foodies into the gainer category, sometimes without consent.
2 months

PurpleJade:
Something I’ve noticed in my chronic investigation of any profile I see on forum threads is that not enough of you like food.

Come on takeout, pizza, burgers and french fries? No offense to you if you are neurodivergent and can’t tolerate much more, but come on, where’s the variety? If your feeder cares for you they should be making you some delicious pasta with a fattening sauce on the daily, if not prep food for later.

Maybe I’m too small and too broke for constant fast food and takeout to get it, but I would want a feeder working themselves each meal to plump me up, not just be my glorified door dasher.

Munchies:
Comes from different flavors of feedist expressions. There are gainers, feedees, and foodies.

Gainers want to get fat. This is where you see most of the min/max crowd. They've crunched the numbers and figured out the best methods for getting fat. Taste is secondary to how fat the food will make you.

Feedees want to get fed. Variety is nice, but the focus is on the act of feeding - not the food. A lot of feedees will appreciate variety and fancy food, but most are content with their favorites so long at the feeding experience is nice.

Foodies want food. They love food and eating first and foremost. Any weight gained is incidental. However, since enjoying delicious food is normal in mainstream society, a lot of them do not feel the need to join fat fetish communities. Those who do join fat fetish spaces tend to do it because it's the closest thing that fits. But a lot of foodies I've talked to express frustration because most people are fat-focused and not food-focused.

SweetiePie16:
I love this description. I haven't been able to accurately express this and I feel that there's a lot of pressure to force feedees and foodies into the gainer category, sometimes without consent.

Yeah. A lot of people forget that there are non-gaining foodies and feedees. They come in all shapes and sizes, and they are valid.

There's a lot of diversity in this community in terms of fetish expression. Unfortunately, they get drowned out by the "I wanna be as fat as possible" crowd

They seem to be thriving on DeviantArt at least.
2 months

Munchies:
Yeah. A lot of people forget that there are non-gaining foodies and feedees. They come in all shapes and sizes, and they are valid.

There's a lot of diversity in this community in terms of fetish expression. Unfortunately, they get drowned out by the "I wanna be as fat as possible" crowd

They seem to be thriving on DeviantArt at least.[/quote]

Mostly a lurker and admirer here, but what you say here really resonated with me. What interest me more then gaining is the gluttony and greed.

The drive to satiate hunger, going overboard, being praised for it and ending up with a larger appetite as a result. In turn the hunger becomes worse and the appetite harder to fill. Any growth for me is just the resulting evidence of that greed.

When gaining is the goal it doesn't do it for me in the same way. I celebrate feedees and foodies.
2 months

Morbidly A Beast:
It has been a bit bizarre seeing people willing to or wanting to eat or drink things that do not taste good to me it’s like can’t you just eat more? I’m realizing not everyone is wired the same way. It can be a struggle for some people to eat, but for me I’ll eat just about anything I’m not picky at all

it’s a time/cost thing I like the connivence of eating really good stuff now vs spend potentially hours making something that’s not all that good, on hand I have stuff to make sandwiches some frozen stuff but other than that I pretty much order.

Also I don’t agree with the whole “slop fast food” thing never did even when I was a heckin a lot smaller than I am now, fast food is probably better than what a lot of people make.

Honestly agree with these statements. I have gained weight over the years because I have eaten more and more of the food I like. So, quantity is definitely important in my gain and how I enjoy food.

When it comes to home cooking, there are some decent cooks in my family (including me), but time and having all the ingredients on hand are factors that often are stacked against making something from “scratch” at home. It is a lot quicker to order out.

And lastly, I totally agree that (to me) fast food is much better tasting than some of the stuff people make at home. But I have to admit that I probably don’t have a very refined palate and mostly get excited about large quantities of “basic foods”.
2 months

Angiefoodcake:
How are people able to afford take out very often? Even I have a busy life (currently 4 tens) but I still cook at home. Though even groceries in my area are expensive and I am feeding a family.

Same. I try to cook from home, but honestly takeout is more of a treat for me.

Although that might have to do with the fact that if I was good for the week as a kid, my reward would be to go to McDonald's on Friday!
2 months

Angiefoodcake:
How are people able to afford take out very often? Even I have a busy life (currently 4 tens) but I still cook at home. Though even groceries in my area are expensive and I am feeding a family.

Ligr77:
Same. I try to cook from home, but honestly takeout is more of a treat for me.

Although that might have to do with the fact that if I was good for the week as a kid, my reward would be to go to McDonald's on Friday!

Some people work in restaurants/fast food places where they get a generous employee discount or get to eat unwanted food.

Some subsidize their fast food habits with multiple feeders. Others use coupons and discounts.

Most feedists are not on a fast food diet. Either they eat normally and supplement their diets with fast food or they eat a lot of junk food. Feedists who can afford to eat out all the time tend not to eat fast food all the time.
2 months

Angiefoodcake:

Personally, I prioritize food over other discretionary spending. I only drive older cars, so I have no car payment. I have owned my home for a while now and it’s older and relatively small, so my mortgage payment is pretty low. Add using coupons and the apps for fast food and other food buying to maximize the amount of food and I can afford to get fast food about once a day minimum. It’s just my personal preference to spend most of my money on food.
2 months

Angiefoodcake:

I’m a single guy in my 30s I have to some extent financial freedom, it’s not ideal that I eat out or order every night it’s more so I don’t really have another option if I want something yummy I can’t cook for shit lol. I know id save money if I didn’t and it could be fun to learn but for now I’ll go out or order.

And yeah totally not just McDonald’s every night haha that would be wild
2 months

Angiefoodcake:

Morbidly A Beast:
I’m a single guy in my 30s I have to some extent financial freedom, it’s not ideal that I eat out or order every night it’s more so I don’t really have another option if I want something yummy I can’t cook for shit lol. I know id save money if I didn’t and it could be fun to learn but for now I’ll go out or order.

And yeah totally not just McDonald’s every night haha that would be wild

Learn to cook. It's a vital life skill - especially when you live alone.
2 months

Angiefoodcake:
I will never own a house. Unless if I hook up with a tech bro...

Overrated unless you live somewhere it’s super affordable like the Midwest imo
2 months
12   loading