Clothes padding

I didn’t think i would love it so much 😩 first time trying padding!

I had my first little experiment with padding this weekend and wow 😍

I was staying at an Airbnb. I had packed my extra large and stretchy pyjamas and tbh I’ve also thought about how they’re so big I could almost fit another person in them. When I got there I was super thrilled to find there was a boomerang pillow. I hadn’t slept on one for a long time and just thought it was fun. When I was lying down I ended up putting it over my belly for my arms to rest on and that got me thinking… the shape could perfectly fill the front of my shirt to make a big belly and the front of my shorts to make two fat thighs. So I shoved it in my pyjamas and to my surprise it worked!
I finally got to really see and experience what it would be like with an extra say 150 pounds and it was amazing! My belly looked so round and huge and I had fun laying down and feeling it all as if it was mine. Trying to see over and and sit up with it was also a challenge. Of course it only really looked good when sitting but I still enjoyed it quite a lot. It just unlocked something inside me, I really never thought I would like it so much but I couldn’t stop smiling and staring at myself and how good I looked.
It definitely solidified the fact that I NEED to be so much huger but until I am I think I’m going to continue to experiment with more ways of padding.
2 months