Stuffing

Buffets

Exactly what it says on the tin! I want to hear your best buffet-related stories! How much you ate, how people reacted, how you felt afterwards, the whole nine yards!
2 months

Buffets

If I had a feeder, I would really like her to take me to a buffet and make all my plates, deciding and controlling exactly what I consumed. I would like to be a bit of a spectacle, hopefully with some level of humiliation. The fantasies are endless.
2 months

Buffets

I was 18 at the time in the beginnings of my journey and I went to a buffet to just chill and read my book. It wasn't long because I didn't want the server to lose money on a table, but I spent an hour probably grazing and reading in between it all. My stomach got large enough that it was a little tough to get out of the booth. I went up one more time to round myself out and it was actually a little daunting. After sitting down and having my drink refilled, I finished the plate and my drink entirely and the table ended up digging into my stomach. It was wild walking out, I didn't feel like I looked like a beach ball, but my stomach certainly felt like it. I have been chasing that kind of high ever since haha... I had to sit in my car for a little while because I didn't feel comfortable trying to drive with my stomach so full. Granted, now I'm a lot fatter and I don't think my stomach would look as drastically full as it did then, but I'd enjoy it nonetheless!
1 month

Buffets

I frequent buffets on a regular basis. It’s a pretty cost effective way to eat out for a fat guy like me. As much as I go, I really don’t have any wild or crazy stories. In my experience most people who go to buffets are focused on their own eating and getting their money’s worth. That applies to fat and skinny people alike. Naturally I try to fill up as much as possible. Depending on the plate size of the restaurant I normally get around 4 or 5 plates of entrees and 2 to 3 plates of desserts. I normally enjoy walking out of a buffet with my big gut bloated to the max. It is a very satisfying feeling to be so full that it starts to be a little bit uncomfortable.
1 month

Buffets

We recently went back to my college town and ate at my favorite buffet. They now have a three plate limit, not including salad and dessert. I was very disappointed. I used to pile up seven or eight plates and eat to my belly's content. 😭
1 month

Buffets

BigBallBellyGirl:
We recently went back to my college town and ate at my favorite buffet. They now have a three plate limit, not including salad and dessert. I was very disappointed. I used to pile up seven or eight plates and eat to my belly's content. 😭

To be fair, though, how often does anyone get to say they're the reason a buffet had to put a limit on plates because they were cleaning the place dry? I think you should consider that a major accomplishment.
1 month

Buffets

BigBallBellyGirl:

What the hell? I didn't even know that they could do that! That's kinda rude😡
1 month

Buffets

BigBallBellyGirl:

Finish8000:
To be fair, though, how often does anyone get to say they're the reason a buffet had to put a limit on plates because they were cleaning the place dry? I think you should consider that a major accomplishment.

Hahaha! I'd like to think I at least factored into the change in policy!
1 month