General

Most controversial food opinions

Kacchan:
Sorry, all - Ranch dressing is overrated. (Not sorry)

Ranch dressing is disgusting lol. It’s one of the few condiments that I despise more than mayonnaise.
1 month

Otacon0205:
Pineapple does actually taste good on a Pizza.
Ps: don tell Italians I said it, I might get executed publicly in the piazza. Lol

Actually I put pineapple, cranberries, and halved grapes on my pizza along with the veg, meat, etc. There's a pizza place in Boston that puts raisins and walnuts in a basically regular pizza. I like the blend of sweet and savory. I usually add a sprinkling of gorgonzola cheese over the usual pizza cheese for some savory spice and calories. It mixes well with the fruit.
1 month

Otacon0205:
Pineapple does actually taste good on a Pizza.
Ps: don tell Italians I said it, I might get executed publicly in the piazza. Lol

Honestly, even as someone who doesn't do pineapple on pizza, I feel like it gets an unnecessarily bad rep. If you like it, you like it. You keep doing you.

Oh, and I just thought of another one:

I don't think I believe in the concept of certain foods being "sexier" than others. To me, the sexiest food is the food with the best taste.

Also, who decided that sushi is sexy?
1 month

Ligr77:
I don't think I believe in the concept of certain foods being "sexier" than others. To me, the sexiest food is the food with the best taste.

Also, who decided that sushi is sexy?

I think it's meant to be sexy for the person watching you eat. I've noticed this is a thing even outside of feedist spaces, like bananas, strawberries and lollipops seem to be sexy foods to normies. Feedists just have more of them.
1 month

Diet sodas are generally better than their sugared counter parts

Sweets are generally overrated give me the saviory stuff
1 month

Kacchan:

Honestly, even as a fan of ranch I feel like it's overrated.

I mean, pizza dipped in ranch? Why?
1 month

Kacchan:

Ligr77:
Honestly, even as a fan of ranch I feel like it's overrated.

I mean, pizza dipped in ranch? Why?

Pizza dipped in ranch because it was the only way to elevate the cardboard pizza I got in middle school. It just matches at this point.
1 month

Peanut butter and pickles go well together. Peanut butter is the only way to make sweet pickles taste good. Pickles are better than jelly on a sandwich.
1 month

Cold pizza is gross. Pizza for breakfast is gross.

Fries dipped in milkshake is also gross. Salt and vinegar potato chips are gross as well.

Most fruit is gross now because they don't let it ripen long enough. If I wanted it to be that sour, I would have bought lemons instead of blueberries.

Eating peanut butter straight out of the jar is pretty good though.
1 month

If you're gonna charge me over 20 bucks on a dish, it'd better be big, and it better be good!

I'm always shocked by how much people will spend for such little portions.

Also, I understand that people tend to eat with their eyes, but plating is kinda overblown in fancy places. If I'm going out to eat, I'm thinking way more about how it tastes than how it looks.
1 month
12345   loading