General

Most controversial food opinions

Morbidly A Beast:
I saw someone come at pickles in the thread and I just gotta say I hope you step on a lego, pickles are delicious

:-|
1 month

Morbidly A Beast:
I saw someone come at pickles in the thread and I just gotta say I hope you step on a lego, pickles are delicious

Wrestlemania13:

1 month

Wrestlemania13:

Sorry fren I just take pickles very seriously as you see I come from a long line of picklers
1 month

MarieTrans:
This isn't really a food opinion of mine, more of someone else.

When I was working at dominos my boss told me a story about this guy who would order a large pepperoni and then order like 8 garlic butter sauces. He asked him why one time and he told him he would stick 2 cups of the butter garlic at a time between his fingers and take his other hand and double dip and slather his pizza slice in greasy ass sauce.. and eat the whole pizza like that (he had giant hands that were perfect for this)

What a genius. I get extra cups of marinara I’ll have to try this
1 month

Pickles are disgusting, sorry not sorry. I also hate eggs and think eggs are only good for baking and that's it.
1 month

Malvineous:
Ok, here's my hot take. The only good use for cupcakes is when you're hosting a children's birthday party. Real cake is superior in every way. Bigger portions, better flavors, less waste, and cheaper by the pound. Plus there's no annoying paper to peel off of every slice which always takes some of the cake with it.

Omg yes!!!
1 month

Peanutbutter and pickle sandwiches are delicious.
1 month

Morbidly A Beast:

In Japan it's complicated; there are so many pickles!

Some of them are sweet and tasty, some are salty or spicy, which I love too. Some taste to me like they were fermented in toe jam and piss.
1 month

Morbidly A Beast:

Wifestuffer:

Some of them are sweet and tasty, some are salty or spicy, which I love too. Some taste to me like they were fermented in toe jam and piss.

Spicy pickles are where it’s at. Honestly I just started throwing hot peppers in my pickle jars I get from the store gives them a bit of a kick
1 month

Morbidly A Beast:

Wifestuffer:

Morbidly A Beast:
Spicy pickles are where it’s at. Honestly I just started throwing hot peppers in my pickle jars I get from the store gives them a bit of a kick

Have you tried sweet jalapeno pickles?? They're delicious!
1 month
2345   loading