Gaining

Food plan for muscle chub?

I think I may have posted about this before a long time ago but I'm thinking about it again and really want to start it now I'm a bit more motivated to gain in general.

Would anyone be able to give me advice on how to grow muscle and fat at the same time? I just want to grow bigger in every way!

I'd like to know what type of exercise should I do to gain muscle but not lose fat? I have access to a gym if I really want to go that far too.
Also any ideas for a meal plan? I literally never eat vegetables so maybe I can use it as a way to encorporate more of those into my diet too lol but I'm just not sure how much protein I should have to cares. Also how many calories I should be having? I'm thinking of starting on heavy cream but wondering how that would interact with the muscle gains.
2 months

Food plan for muscle chub?

I think the most important thing is strength training. Focus on squats, deadlifts, overhead press etc.
Just add protein powder to whatever you're already eating. Try to get like 200g per day. If you push yourself to lift heavy in the gym and just overall eat a lot plus the protein, I think you could put on muscle pretty fast. It will be hidden under all that fat, but who cares.
2 months