General

I feel like i need to make a risky decision

The risky decision is this: I want to make gaming feedism content.

I’ve been trying to grow a gaming channel on YouTube for 10 years with very little success.
I recently make another channel for feedism, I posted a couple shorts and it took off, but they were reuploads of other creators.

This decision will require me to show my face and reveal on the internet that I have a feedism fetish. I can’t go back once I made the decision to do this, it might ruin my current channel and ruin any chance of growing a successful channel. I absolutely want to do what I love and be me naturally, but I also crave the success on YouTube. Plus (I would love to represent the community as the biggest feedism content creator on the platform). It’s scary, idk what to do and I’d love any advice or insight.
I would be sexual at all, literally it would be challenge content. Example; everytime I drink a sprite, i get a random perk; if I die in hardcore I have to eat McDonalds biggest meal.
2 months

MrOverstuffed:

I’ve been trying to grow a gaming channel on YouTube for 10 years with very little success.
I recently make another channel for feedism, I posted a couple shorts and it took off, but they were reuploads of other creators.

This decision will require me to show my face and reveal on the internet that I have a feedism fetish. I can’t go back once I made the decision to do this, it might ruin my current channel and ruin any chance of growing a successful channel. I absolutely want to do what I love and be me naturally, but I also crave the success on YouTube. Plus (I would love to represent the community as the biggest feedism content creator on the platform). It’s scary, idk what to do and I’d love any advice or insight.
I would be sexual at all, literally it would be challenge content. Example; everytime I drink a sprite, i get a random perk; if I die in hardcore I have to eat McDonalds biggest meal.

You don't need to show your face.
2 months

MrOverstuffed:

Otacon0205:
Follow your heart mate. Success will come from you being genuine and prioritizing good content over chasing subs. Your dreaming of doing it means that it is something significant enough for you to be worth exposing yourself publicly. As long as you are confident with who you are and with what you like and, most importantly, having fun, than the fact that people might recognize you and finding out about your kink doesn’t matter. Being happy and chasing your dream should. Go be great and share your channel once is up. Good luck!!

Thank you so much, and you’re right. I need to figure out if this is something worth risking and if I can stand proudly with this kind of achievement. I appreciate it, thank you!
2 months

You can use an animated avatar to be able to stream, without showing your face.
2 months

If you're worried about showing your face as a commentator, good examples of how you don't have to do that are Marshmallow, Alvira (in real life, she's a blonde), and a psychic who wears what looks like a huge white snowball Afro. You see his face, but it's so distracting you don't really notice it. I hear from redheads people mostly notice their hair. There are safe prescription color contacts now, some more gaming, animation like.

The last two would work with showing you eating too.
2 months

Honestly, with the Vtuber trend as big as it is, it's definitely a great option if you're worried about showing your face!
2 months