Fat experiences

Pretty spring clothes

While I am supersized, I'm still very much into looking neat and feeling pretty. Clothing are a challenge because I'm short (5'3"smiley and very big bellied. I intentionally gained 200 pounds last year (plus a few more this year, though I'm mostly maintaining). My standing midsection measurement, at the biggest spot, is 98", which is bigger than 80% of plus sized retailers carry. Of course, as is the case with fat, my girth increases dramatically when I sit, so everything has to have a lot of give. The point is, clothing is tricky because of my shape, but I'm excited because I found a freelance fashion designer/clothing maker on Upwork. I sent her measurements and got three beautiful spring dresses. I'm definitely going to order more. Of course I had to wait for them, and they weren't cheap, but I'll be wearing them all season. Going to prove that fat girl summer can be hot girl summer too!
2 months

Pretty spring clothes

BigBallBellyGirl:
While I am supersized, I'm still very much into looking neat and feeling pretty. Clothing are a challenge because I'm short (5'3"smiley and very big bellied. I intentionally gained 200 pounds last year (plus a few more this year, though I'm mostly maintaining). My standing midsection measurement, at the biggest spot, is 98", which is bigger than 80% of plus sized retailers carry. Of course, as is the case with fat, my girth increases dramatically when I sit, so everything has to have a lot of give. The point is, clothing is tricky because of my shape, but I'm excited because I found a freelance fashion designer/clothing maker on Upwork. I sent her measurements and got three beautiful spring dresses. I'm definitely going to order more. Of course I had to wait for them, and they weren't cheap, but I'll be wearing them all season. Going to prove that fat girl summer can be hot girl summer too!

I bet you'll be stunning
2 months

Pretty spring clothes

Ooh, send me her info? It’s so hard to find pretty dresses that fit and aren’t made of polyester. I have texture issues, polyester is a big no.
2 months

Pretty spring clothes

BigBallBellyGirl:

Munchies:
I bet you'll be stunning

Thank you so much! I'm so happy I will get to be both in style and comfortable.
2 months