Fat experiences

The seat of my car

It's been warm enough a few times to not wear a jacket! I love tucking the seat belt under my belly and feeling the jiggles when I drive. But this past week there was a strange feeling, like something pushing on the back of my sides against the seat. I reached around to see what was stuck, I didn't think I sat with a shirt bunched up or anything...

It was just the sides of the bucket seat shape, pushing against my fat that apparently has wrapped around my sides more, and making contact. That was the first time I've ever felt that sensation. I have... I have wrap-around fat?! šŸ˜²šŸ¤ÆšŸ†
1 month

The seat of my car

Sounds like an awesome sensation and realization.
1 month

The seat of my car

MickRidem:
It's been warm enough a few times to not wear a jacket! I love tucking the seat belt under my belly and feeling the jiggles when I drive. But this past week there was a strange feeling, like something pushing on the back of my sides against the seat. I reached around to see what was stuck, I didn't think I sat with a shirt bunched up or anything...

It was just the sides of the bucket seat shape, pushing against my fat that apparently has wrapped around my sides more, and making contact. That was the first time I've ever felt that sensation. I have... I have wrap-around fat?! šŸ˜²šŸ¤ÆšŸ†

It feels great, doesn't it! Of course, I'm someone who actually outgrew a car, soooo... šŸ¤£
1 month

The seat of my car

MickRidem:

BigBallBellyGirl:
It feels great, doesn't it! Of course, I'm someone who actually outgrew a car, soooo... šŸ¤£

I'm around 330 now and am starting to notice pressure from my car's door and the brake release pushing into my fat. How big were you when you outgrew a car?
1 month

The seat of my car

MickRidem:

BigBallBellyGirl:

Nofbar:
I'm around 330 now and am starting to notice pressure from my car's door and the brake release pushing into my fat. How big were you when you outgrew a car?

Around 450, I started losing the ability to turn as I needed to in my vehicle, therefore, I lost full visibility. I found my belly mashed into the steering wheel too, and when I almost lost control struggling to make a turn one day, I knew it wasn't safe to drive my sedan anymore. For a brief time, my now fiance did all the driving. Then, we traded my Camry for a van. I'm both safer and more comfortable. I've also been able to add a mount for my new scooter, which is useful because I've gotten too heavy for most loaner scooters in grocery stores.
1 month

The seat of my car

Nofbar:
I'm around 330 now and am starting to notice pressure from my car's door and the brake release pushing into my fat.

Iā€™m 298 and the door and center console seem like they have moved inward lol. My office chair is also getting so creaky and the arms are getting tighter against my sides.
1 month

The seat of my car

MickRidem: That was the first time I've ever felt that sensation. I have... I have wrap-around fat?! šŸ˜²šŸ¤ÆšŸ†

BigBallBellyGirl:

I'm an inch taller than you, and I often fantasize about the moment I realize I'm too fat for my car. I'm not sure I'll be able to get to your lovely size, but wow - that's amazing. šŸ˜
1 month

The seat of my car

HRHB15 and Nofbar:

All of these milestones are awesome! Both of you are much bigger than I am (so far? šŸ¤£) so I love hearing about my potential future!

I also noticed in the winter when the car's in the garage and my SO is driving, he has to pull the car out for me to get in. I knock all the shovels off the rack with my belly. šŸ˜šŸ„°šŸ–
1 month

The seat of my car

A couple things, put on 20+ pounds and haven't driven truck since the fall... I can hardly fit behind the wheel. Not sure if I will even be able to drive it once the battery is fixed! Tight fit is an understatement, wedging myself into driver's seat was painful and no hope of adjusting belly into semi comfortable position. It was digging deep into my fat

As for my daily driver, a midsize suv, I've felt my love handle brushing the center console recently. Centered in seat my hand or a pen almost doesn't slide between anymore and maybe only an inch of space left between left side and door. Nowadays belt buckle digs into my hip in most vehicles I ride in, and I've been in a couple compact vehicles recently that feel very claustrophobic.

My belly also brushes against bottom of the steering wheel, not enough to cause issues yet but I've noticed a decline in my range of motion when turning sharp corners. Need to use two hands, belly gets in way of turning wheel over one handed but still doable. With the cooler weather I absolutely love the shock of my warm skin against the cold surface. Also enjoy tucking my thumb against belly at 6 o clock position... and under the seatbelt. By 300+ I won't be able to reach anymore. My hands are starting to be forced to rest at 8 and 2 without straining my arm.
1 month