Fat experiences

Feedee regret

I have seen so many feedee’s on these sites that seem like they are only doing it for the money. I often wonder if they get more than they bargain for and end up gaining and regretting it.
1 month

Feedee regret

Yeah, these money whores usually end up with a lot of regrets. I’m honestly tired of encountering them.
1 month

Feedee regret

Yes - great weight gain stories are made from this same plot - yes sexy to think about - a schadenfreude of you will!
1 month

Feedee regret

Couchqueen on Curvage claims to regret it. She started gaining to please her boyfriend and make some money and now she can't stop gaining. Hot and sad at the same time!
1 month

Feedee regret

AskDrFeeder:
Couchqueen on Curvage claims to regret it. She started gaining to please her boyfriend and make some money and now she can't stop gaining. Hot and sad at the same time!

I’m pretty sure that video was rp and she just enjoys the humiliation/ruination part of gaining, could be wrong
1 month

Feedee regret

HRHB15:
Yeah, these money whores usually end up with a lot of regrets. I’m honestly tired of encountering them.

No need for that kind of language.

A feedee that gains for money is still a feedee. Do you honestly believe that all of the feedist models and other sex workers are into this kink? I promise you that some of them got into this for the money and nothing else. It's the same with any other kind of fetish out there.

Now, it is annoying to encounter entitled people who demand everyone that gives them money. But guess what? Some of those women are people that have a fat fetish.

The truth of the matter is that people get into fat fetish content for a lot of reasons. Usually, this person is already fat and is either fine with it or is struggling to lose the weight. Once they find out there's a community of people who think fat women are hot, they pop over.

So long as they aren't being an ass about it, who cares? Let them live. The end result for you is the same regardless of if she has the kink or not.
1 month

Feedee regret

I see a lot of posts on this site lamenting female feedees and gainers that don't have a fat kink. I am curious to know your thoughts on male feeders that don't have a fat fetish, but are looking for vulnerable women.
1 month

Feedee regret

I don’t know what other word there is for a woman who is sexually attracted to money and does anything for it. But I don’t make excuses or take up for them. They destroyed dating and they’re destroying kink sites like this one.
1 month

Feedee regret

HRHB15:
I don’t know what other word there is for a woman who is sexually attracted to money and does anything for it. But I don’t make excuses or take up for them. They destroyed dating and they’re destroying kink sites like this one.

Allow me to turn this view on its head. You wana know why people looking for finances seem like a majority? Because most of the normal gals looking for relationships get pushed away by the cavalcade of creepy fucking DM’s from guys with no respect for boundaries.
In reality it’s not even really a gender thing, it’s a shit behavior thing. If you wana complain at least try and take a wide view.
1 month

Feedee regret

I never sad anything about regular women. I’m not complaining about anything. But I also am not the one excusing the behavior.
1 month
12345   loading