Fat experiences

Feedee regret

But…
Yeah…

Making excuses for people and playing along with people’s make believe is exactly what got us here and it’s probably what will get our society to the next circle of hell.

But…
Yeah…

I guess some people wouldn’t understand. I don’t play along with make believe unless I’m role playing.
2 months

Feedee regret

HRHB15:
I never sad anything about regular women. I’m not complaining about anything. But I also am not the one excusing the behavior.

I interpreted the main complaint as the ratio of people looking for money vs others.
There is nothing really inherently wrong with doing content creation if the one doing it deems it worth it and you were saying it was the ruination of websites such as this so like… what’s your point then?
2 months

Feedee regret

HRHB15:
Yeah, these money whores usually end up with a lot of regrets. I’m honestly tired of encountering them.

Example #1 this is a complaint.
A weird misogynistic one at that
2 months

Feedee regret

Typical victim calling people buzzwords. 😂

Sorry you don’t see it as a problem but it is in fact a problem.

Oh how “misogynistic” you are to think whores have to be women…🤡
2 months

Feedee regret

HRHB15:

I don’t see there being much of a response being needed to this besides, pointing out that it’s a comical self report. No wonder you can’t find women here 🤣
2 months

Feedee regret

HRHB15:

Nyarlep:
I don’t see there being much of a response being needed to this besides the fact that it’s a comical self report. No wonder you can’t find women here 🤣

According to you I found one… you’re not even on topic at this point because you came here to argue with me. Matter of fact, in all the years I have come and gone from this site, I think you may be the only person I have argued with. The main reason being because I have seen the whorish behavior with money destroying other sites and I hate to see people oblivious to it. The other being because you like to name call.
2 months

Feedee regret

AskDrFeeder:
Couchqueen on Curvage claims to regret it. She started gaining to please her boyfriend and make some money and now she can't stop gaining. Hot and sad at the same time!

She did always seem a bit forced but I couldn’t tell if it was just the act. I like that Wilson girl. I think I last saw her on instagram. She’s pregnant right now though.
2 months

Feedee regret

HRHB15:

Nyarlep:
I don’t see there being much of a response being needed to this besides the fact that it’s a comical self report. No wonder you can’t find women here 🤣

HRHB15:
According to you I found one… you’re not even on topic at this point because you came here to argue with me. Matter of fact, in all the years I have come and gone from this site, I think you may be the only person I have argued with. The main reason being because I have seen the whorish behavior with money destroying other sites and I hate to see people oblivious to it. The other being because you like to name call.

Saying your comment is derogatory isn’t name calling. If I was name calling I would direct the claim at you and not what you said. Semantics one would think but if I wanted to insult you I would’ve just called you a stupid cunt. I consider claiming bigotry as an insult a disgusting thing to do.
That said, I don’t normally pick fights either nor do I care for the financial over dating focus that many of these places have picked up but the proportional difference is largely just because harassment and poor behavior disincentives using these sites for other things. Pointing and screaming at the sex workers in particular though has some very disturbing context to it on the other hand so I found it quite objectionable.
+1 point for random comment implying transphobia. Good job proving me wrong.
2 months

Feedee regret

Not really sure how you heard screaming.

Get
That
Checked

But the block feature here could definitely be a little sturdier. Feels like my office chair lately. A little squeaky under the weight.

But I hear no screaming from the chair so I think I am mentally sound.
2 months

Feedee regret

HRHB15:
Not really sure how you heard screaming.

Get
That
Checked

But the block feature here could definitely be a little sturdier. Feels like my office chair lately. A little squeaky under the weight.

But I hear no screaming from the chair so I think I am mentally sound.

Optimistic
2 months
12345   loading