Fat experiences

Feedee regret

HRHB15:
I don’t know what other word there is for a woman who is sexually attracted to money and does anything for it. But I don’t make excuses or take up for them. They destroyed dating and they’re destroying kink sites like this one.

Findom didn't destroy dating. In fact, people who are interested in money first and foremost have always existed and will always exist.

You don't hear sane people talk about how prostitution killed dating. These women might be annoying, but the didn't kill dating.

The issue, is much broader than finances.

Fantasy feeder is not a dating site. Yes, you can find love here, but it's the same as finding love in any place that's not necessarily made to find love.

Let's take FF as a case study. There's a handful of ways to interact with people: forums, DMs, and chat (public amd private). You can gab all day in the forums, but the conversations are aren't happening in live time. And anyone can chime in.

That leaves the chat room and DMs. These are limited unless you are a paying member.

You can vibe in gen chat where everyone tends to be, but it's often dead. And when it's active, you might not find anyone you want to talk to. You could send a private chat, but you're limited to 15 chats a day sans the social upgrade package.

Men are more likely to message a woman first. Unfortunately, most women online are skittish. We are regularly bombarded with messages from vile people, so most of us are cautious as to who we interact with. The main exception to that are the women looking to earn a buck.

There's a similar story with DMs. You can send an unlimited number of DMs, but you can only open 5 in a rolling 24 hour period. So, unless yoi got the social upgrade package, you are going to be very choosy as to who you message. Unfortunately, your average woman is bombarded with messages from vile people, so we are very choosy who we talk to.

The exception to this are newbies who don't know better or women eager to make a buck.

Women who are only in it for the money did not replace women who are not. If you are struggling to find such a woman, the issue is a combination of patience and your approach.

I met my partner of two years on FF. He'd been on the site two years before me. Sure, he met women who wanted money from him. But you know what he did? Declined, wished them well and lived his best life. This was during the peak of the "Tik Tok" invasion.

So, no. These women aren't the reason why you can't find a girl.
2 months

Feedee regret

HRHB15:
Typical victim calling people buzzwords. 😂

Sorry you don’t see it as a problem but it is in fact a problem.

Oh how “misogynistic” you are to think whores have to be women…🤡

Babes, you were the one who specified you were talking about women. Don't be a silly billy just because someone called a spade a spade.
2 months

Feedee regret

If that’s what y’all want the site to be don’t be complaining when that’s all that’s here. I engage when I am here and my opinion or feelings on the topic caused this guy to go nuts today. I see shit on here all the time that I don’t like but I don’t go shitting on people’s opinions.

I’m not going to change my opinion nor am I going to be pushed around into saying something different. Stop being enablers everyone.
2 months

Feedee regret

HRHB15:
If that’s what y’all want the site to be don’t be complaining when that’s all that’s here. I engage when I am here and my opinion or feelings on the topic caused this guy to go nuts today. I see shit on here all the time that I don’t like but I don’t go shitting on people’s opinions.

I’m not going to change my opinion nor am I going to be pushed around into saying something different. Stop being enablers everyone.

He’s not even denying being a bigot now. 10/10. Effectively triggered.
Bro literally looked up my profile just so he could go out of his way to misgender me 🤣
2 months

Feedee regret

Munchies:

And let’s be clear because you’ve mentioned that and so has the person I’ve blocked.

I haven’t complained in here about not being able to find a woman. They may not be lining up like they were when I was younger but I still have options. I would love to find a woman into this but I’ve done fine without it all these years. I sometimes want female company but I’m not paying for it. You don’t know my story but I assure you everything I have was hard fought for. But I’m not sharing it with just anyone if they ever even come along. I accepted many years ago that I was done having children and done wasting my time on women that didn’t deserve me. I’m good either way. Believe me.

Goodnight.
2 months

Feedee regret

HRHB15:

Nyarlep:
He’s not even denying being a bigot now. 10/10. Effectively triggered.
Bro literally looked up my profile just so he could go out of his way to misgender me 🤣

Yeah, he's triggered, triggering. It's hilarious.
2 months

Feedee regret

Munchies:

The last couple times I have been here I have really enjoyed speaking with you. I really liked you and the insight you offer.

In our private conversations, I have enjoyed speaking to you and had a great deal of respect for you. I took you for an intelligent person beyond your years.

Not sure what’s going on tonight but I don’t appreciate it. This person came in here attacking and name calling me. But you have chosen a side and lost my respect… enjoy the laugh.
2 months

Feedee regret

Munchies:

HRHB15:
And let’s be clear because you’ve mentioned that and so has the person I’ve blocked.

I haven’t complained in here about not being able to find a woman. They may not be lining up like they were when I was younger but I still have options. I would love to find a woman into this but I’ve done fine without it all these years. I sometimes want female company but I’m not paying for it. You don’t know my story but I assure you everything I have was hard fought for. But I’m not sharing it with just anyone if they ever even come along. I accepted many years ago that I was done having children and done wasting my time on women that didn’t deserve me. I’m good either way. Believe me.

Goodnight.

Babes, at this point, I am convinced you have the reading comprehension of a squirrel. And if you can find a partner just fine, then these women haven't ruined anything for you. So I fail to see the problem here.

If you are out here, flourishing, thriving, and in your lane, then why are you bitching about women who's wants aren't compatible with yours? Are they harassing you? Spewing hatred at you? Are they threatening to find your grandmother and do unspeakable things to her?
Curious minds wish to know.
2 months

Feedee regret

Munchies:

HRHB15:
The last couple times I have been here I have really enjoyed speaking with you. I really liked you and the insight you offer.

In our private conversations, I have enjoyed speaking to you and had a great deal of respect for you. I took you for an intelligent person beyond your years.

Not sure what’s going on tonight but I don’t appreciate it. This person came in here attacking and name calling me. But you have chosen a side and lost my respect… enjoy the laugh.

To be honest, I initially thought you were a decent person. But then you started being misogynistic, and kept doubling down. So at that point you lost all my respect.

I can vibe with a different opinion. But when you start with the whole he-man women hating, I will call a spade a spade.
2 months

Feedee regret

HRHB15:
Yeah, these money whores usually end up with a lot of regrets. I’m honestly tired of encountering them.

Thats a bit like being mad at the minimum wage cashier for not doing his job fast enough, instead of the milionare who owns the store and employs only 1 cashier...

My point is... Youre barking up the wrong tree. You hate comodification but you dumb shit, not on the capitalist dynamics that are the cause of it, but some people who may simply try to survive.

Yes, its annoying to find what you need (and after that, what you desire) behind a pay wall. But thats the "free market capitalism" people like you (Im guessing) often cheerlead for!

Have some understanding for your fellow human beings, dont be such an egotistic person!
2 months
12345   loading