Fat experiences

Feedee regret

I think it’s crazy how many weak willed followers exist today to jump on a train and condemn a man you don’t even know because someone else dislikes what he says.

You also go on to make assumptions and categorize the man based on what you believe. You don’t know me.

But you will defend a group of people exploiting others for money in this community.

This is the state of the world today. Too many sheeple.
1 month

Feedee regret

HRHB15:
I think it’s crazy how many weak willed followers exist today to jump on a train and condemn a man you don’t even know because someone else dislikes what he says.

You also go on to make assumptions and categorize the man based on what you believe. You don’t know me.

But you will defend a group of people exploiting others for money in this community.

I didnt condem you. Im just saying youre wrong. If you accept that, you can then start trying to figure out how to become a better person. I wish for that.

Look, for example an other mistake i see you do, you communicate your points (weak willed followers exist today, i make assumtions about a person i dont now, and so on) but you dont provide, either an explenation of what you're talking about down to the specific, instead of generalizing, and you also provide no argumentation. Yes, i made assumtions about a person i dont know. That doesnt automatically mean that my assumtions are wrong! In your reply you didnt even said that im wrong! Which would be the usefull thing to do, because i would then know if i am right or wrong on my assumption. With what youve said so far i dont!
1 month

Feedee regret

HRHB15:

You condemn others by calling them weak willed, as you are saying you are condemned. It sounds like you are pushing yourself away, because you are, and thats how this started.

After you started criticizing… the entire site?… naturally nobody is going to be on your side. You probably got all up in a twist by this, and the cracks in your personality slipped. If you wanted nothing to start say “yeah I think all SW are bitches” but no, you specified only women can be a bitch while doing it.

I don’t care that the site has people exploiting people for money. Thats happening on every website I have visited, every store I have visited, almost everywhere you go you can and will be exploited. It really is a non issue, don’t be exploited and make genuine connections if that’s what you want.

It’s not the state of the world “today” it’s the state of the world everyday long before any of us were born. Hell KIDS do it. You think Jimmy brought the same toy to school the day you lost it? No.

Your webs of words you say have already been spun time and time again. I hope you can look at them and maybe get some awareness as to where they are coming from, because it is not your personality making them, I guarantee you that.
1 month

Feedee regret

I figure this site or any site like this is hard on women. It's inherent theme sort of invites itself as a place where pent up people come to, I'm some cases shout into the void about their proclivities. For that reason I don't often DM a lot of the ladies here likely due to their full inboxes and creepy messages.

This strategy has not worked at all. Obviously. One has to market themselves somewhat. But I suppose I can persist for a while. I don't expect to find my love ok here but you never know!

I used Feabie at one point, and sort of got in contact with a few folks. Mostly dudes unfortunately for me as I am straight. But I admittedly enjoyed the attention and sent some photos their way, after a particular incident though I hit that feeling of regret and closed my account down entirely. While the situation was not comparable to what most women probably face I do see why now especially it can be difficult when you get people a little too obsessed with your body.

I did get in contact with some ladies over there who I chatted with. But when I tried to get to know them in a general sense they sort of ignored me at that point.

I guess I sort of addressed part of the topic here while also doing some side banter, Apologies for that. Figured the perspective as a feedee guy might be moderately interesting. It is the only perspective I have.
1 month

Feedee regret

1 month

Feedee regret

Content Creators are Toxic for the parasocial aspect it sends mixed signals to people who probably don’t know better, but it really isn’t the creators fault but like it isn’t said enough I feel like. But I also think sex work is real work. Big brain.
1 month

Feedee regret

Morbidly A Beast:
Content Creators are Toxic for the parasocial aspect it sends mixed signals to people who probably don’t know better, but it really isn’t the creators fault but like it isn’t said enough I feel like. But I also think sex work is real work. Big brain.

Big agree.

But also, karma. Know your industry and know the realities of it. Don’t take the job if you can’t handle the paperwork.
1 month

Feedee regret

AskDrFeeder:
Couchqueen on Curvage claims to regret it. She started gaining to please her boyfriend and make some money and now she can't stop gaining. Hot and sad at the same time!

Morbidly A Beast:
I’m pretty sure that video was rp and she just enjoys the humiliation/ruination part of gaining, could be wrong

Quite possible. But I think there's an element of truth to it. At one point she did lose some weight and then gained it back, which suggests she can't help but gain, which confirms her story.
1 month

Feedee regret

AskDrFeeder:
Couchqueen on Curvage claims to regret it. She started gaining to please her boyfriend and make some money and now she can't stop gaining. Hot and sad at the same time!

Morbidly A Beast:
I’m pretty sure that video was rp and she just enjoys the humiliation/ruination part of gaining, could be wrong

AskDrFeeder:
Quite possible. But I think there's an element of truth to it. At one point she did lose some weight and then gained it back, which suggests she can't help but gain, which confirms her story.

It confirms nothing, tbh. I'm not saying you're wrong. But people can lose weight for a lot of other reasons too.
1 month

Feedee regret

Morbidly A Beast:

PurpleJade:
Big agree.

But also, karma. Know your industry and know the realities of it. Don’t take the job if you can’t handle the paperwork.

Content creation is a very seductive job. It plays into this narrative that if you market yourself well, then you can flourish. You're your own boss, and you can be rich just by being fat and eating food.

Unfortunately, it's not an easy job. Even the most successful content creators bust their asses to get where they've been. Most tend to quit after a few years because of how harsh it is on their bodies. And even then, the majority of these women will not be successful.

So imagine all of this an add not being a feedist on top of things.

As I mentioned before, being a fetish model is seductive to certain fat women. Society largely hates them. So if you tell them that there's a community of men that love their fatness and will give them money because they're fat, they'll be all over it.

Now there are two kinds of women that come to feedist spaces for money without being feedists: businesswomen and divas.

The businesswoman is about her money. She's not here to be your romantic partner, but for the right price she'll sell you custom content or let you stuff her. She might not advertise her services due to TOS, but she won't waste your time stringing you along.

The diva is a deeply insecure woman looking for cash and the validation they never got. These are the ones that say things like "a real feeder always pays" or "no free fat chats". Unlike the business woman who cas a hustler's mindset, the diva has objectified herself into a pretty bauble for men to fawn and fight over. However, her entitled nature drives people away if the horn dogs don't scare her off first.

"But Munchies," you might ask, "What about the scammers?"

Well, a lot of scammers are catfish. Sometimes, they're women, but they are just as likely to be men or even a network of scammers.
1 month
23456   loading