Fat experiences

Feedee regret

Munchies:
I see a lot of posts on this site lamenting female feedees and gainers that don't have a fat kink. I am curious to know your thoughts on male feeders that don't have a fat fetish, but are looking for vulnerable women.

They are worse than human garbage, bordering on being truly evil. There are obligate predators, people like serial killers that are driven to do evil, but in the same way that I'm driven to eat chocolate or maybe someone with tourettes is driven to tick. As a society, we need to remove them, but their "evil" is overblown.

Then there are facultative predators and opportunists, people that do evil because they think it's fun and their bored or because it is moderately easier than something else (or, tbf, because they had it modelled for them by other people in their lives, friends, parents, etc.). People that intentionally cause pain and damage and are not "unwillingly" evil. Those people are truly among the worst humanity has to offer, imho, and I'd say the group you describe falls in that category.
1 month

Feedee regret

Munchies:
I see a lot of posts on this site lamenting female feedees and gainers that don't have a fat kink. I am curious to know your thoughts on male feeders that don't have a fat fetish, but are looking for vulnerable women.

Nok:
They are worse than human garbage, bordering on being truly evil. There are obligate predators, people like serial killers that are driven to do evil, but in the same way that I'm driven to eat chocolate or maybe someone with tourettes is driven to tick. As a society, we need to remove them, but their "evil" is overblown.

Then there are facultative predators and opportunists, people that do evil because they think it's fun and their bored or because it is moderately easier than something else (or, tbf, because they had it modelled for them by other people in their lives, friends, parents, etc.). People that intentionally cause pain and damage and are not "unwillingly" evil. Those people are truly among the worst humanity has to offer, imho, and I'd say the group you describe falls in that category.

I uh.... I cant see the post youre replying to!

Also im curious, how do you mean "evil"?
1 month

Feedee regret

Nok:

I don’t think its accurate to say fat women are vulnerable
1 month

Feedee regret

Nok:

Morbidly A Beast:

Oh thats actually irrelevant! The point Munchies tries to make with this is what ideas these people have, of women! This is kind of the status quo ideology, that "women are weak and men are strong" and that "fat is Weaknesses".

Regardless of if these are true, thats the ideology, thats how people percieve things.
1 month

Feedee regret

I think there’s probably creeps who think fat people are vulnerable but then are btfo’d and sorely mistaken when they try their moves on people
1 month

Feedee regret

Nok:

Morbidly A Beast:

Enas:
Oh thats actually irrelevant! The point Munchies tries to make with this is what ideas these people have, of women! This is kind of the status quo ideology, that "women are weak and men are strong" and that "fat is Weaknesses".

Regardless of if these are true, thats the ideology, thats how people percieve things.

You and Nok have the correct understanding of my point.
1 month

Feedee regret

Morbidly A Beast:
I think there’s probably creeps who think fat people are vulnerable but then are btfo’d and sorely mistaken when they try their moves on people

I wish that it were that simple.

The fact of the matter is that a lot of fat women have internalized fatphobia. So, unfortunately, that can make some of them more vulnerable to manipulative, abusive people. They think this is the best it gets for them, so they end up tolerating things that they shouldn't have to tolerate.

That said, there are plenty of fat women who have enough self-respect to weed out most of these creeps. Sometimes the slyer creeps fly under the radar, so that will only get you so far.
1 month

Feedee regret

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:

The fact of the matter is that a lot of fat women have internalized fatphobia. So, unfortunately, that can make some of them more vulnerable to manipulative, abusive people. They think this is the best it gets for them, so they end up tolerating things that they shouldn't have to tolerate.

That said, there are plenty of fat women who have enough self-respect to weed out most of these creeps. Sometimes the slyer creeps fly under the radar, so that will only get you so far.

I dont think that predatory behavior is exclusive to men women can have it too it’s fucked up regardless how you pose it.

Its just for whatever reason only men are weirdos online
1 month

Feedee regret

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:

Morbidly A Beast:
I dont think that predatory behavior is exclusive to men women can have it too it’s fucked up regardless how you pose it.

Its just for whatever reason only men are weirdos online

This is true. And I give them the same energy I do male creeps. However, this specific behavior is much more common in this space from men due to how men are socialized.

That said, the only reason I brought this up is because this thread was originally shitting on women who don't have a fat fetish in fat fetish spaces and want money.

Due to how gender roles work, you're not going to find a lot of men doing this - especially cishet men. However, you will find score of men (especially cishet men) come into these spaces because they think fat women are easy abuse targets.

I come across men like this all the time. It's really scary - especially when they pretend to be doms.

Since people like these men are dangerous and deadly, I wanted to see if these misogynists would hold the same energy for them as they did the "money whores" they dispise. They did not. Nok was the only person to comment on this, and he wasn't part of the group bashing women.
1 month
34567   loading