General

Fat/food laws you would make if you ran the world?

Tbh I think about this question way too much but now I'm actually writing it I can't think of as many things 🤣

but definitely all restaurant having free drink refills (this is so hard to find where i am😭) as well as all gravy on chips has to be applied in atleast 2 layers so you never have dry chips. Maybe also a rule about left overs where you can always have extra helpings of them.

What would yours be? I'm sure yalls will be a whole lot more creative than mine but if I think of more I'll add them!
1 month

Thepiggygirls:
Tbh I think about this question way too much but now I'm actually writing it I can't think of as many things 🤣

but definitely all restaurant having free drink refills (this is so hard to find where i am😭) as well as all gravy on chips has to be applied in atleast 2 layers so you never have dry chips. Maybe also a rule about left overs where you can always have extra helpings of them.

What would yours be? I'm sure yalls will be a whole lot more creative than mine but if I think of more I'll add them!

How about optional gravy? I'm assuming you mean fries. Gravy on fries isn't really a thing here unless you live near the Canadian border. And if you like crisp fries like I do, gravy on top sounds like a bad time.

Personally, I want groceries to be inexpensive and no food deserts. I also want grocery stores, restaurants, bakeries, and the like to be able to give their leftovers to the homeless/food insecure instead of throwing them in the trash.

A world where everyone can have whatever food they want whenever they want it would be great.

As for fat laws, I want places to cater to obese people - especially the 400+ club. Fat people should be able to find clothes, furniture, space, etc, just as easily and cheaply as their smaller counterparts. No more searching for clothes that fit or furniture that won't shatter when you sit on it. No buying an extra seat on a plane or needing to buy a seatbelt extender.

And no medical fatphobia. It breaks my heart every time I see a feedist post about how they are too scared to go to the doctor because the doctor might fat shame them. And certainly no dismissing health concerns as "you're just too fat." Sometimes the health issues have nothing to do with their weight. Medical gaslighting kills people.
1 month

Munchies:

And no medical fatphobia. It breaks my heart every time I see a feedist post about how they are too scared to go to the doctor because the doctor might fat shame them. And certainly no dismissing health concerns as "you're just too fat." Sometimes the health issues have nothing to do with their weight. Medical gaslighting kills people.

I've seen this characterized as "medical hexing".
1 month