Fat experiences

Playful comments about your size

My partner said this about himself.

He had wavy hair. I love the texture, but he doesn't. He prefers to keep it short so it doesn't get too poofy.

One day, I said to him, "It's a shame that you get a hair cut right went your hair is getting wavy."

His reply? "My body is already wavy enough. I don't need my hair to be wavy too."
1 week

I had a good friend who I hadn't seen in a while look me over and then ask with a smile, "So, tell me about..."

She drew out the last word and extended an open palm, gesturing at my midsection with a small circular motion.

".... this."
1 week

I was standing in a coworker’s office. When I went to turn and leave, my ass swept everything off his desk. His response was, “hey! Watch where you put that thing!” It was so hot I had to leave and go straight to lunch to stuff myself even more.
5 days

I went to eat to a buffet with a friend of my just a while ago. After eating multiple plates full of food I must have complained about how full my belly was because he commented something like "and I thought you were quite full before even eating anything" with a confused yet rather amused expression on his face. But I just laughed it off and so did my friend 😆
3 days
12   loading