General

The stages of gaining and how that changes our body

This is my first ever forum post on here and I was just curious on how the body changes in appearance whilst gaining. As I am new to gaining and have gained around 15Ibs I have noticed that the majority of my gain has appeared to have gone to my lower belly and sides or love handles. I know that it is different for men and women on how weight is distributed but I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to explain when I would possibly experience and see weight gain changes to my body in different areas, is there a particular point when the body moves fat around? Would be really cool to hear from others with their own experiences and whether they noticed anything also!
1 month

The stages of gaining and how that changes our body

Welcome to the gaining community! In terms of where fat is stored, it really is mostly to do with genetics and gender. When I started my first real gaining journey nearly ten years ago, I was hoping for a lot of belly growth but ended up thickening the most in my thighs. More recent gaining iterations have had me developing a softer belly more easily, though. So I guess it is complicated. 🤷‍♀️
1 month