General

Does anybody is here because wants a relationship?

It’s so hard to connect with somebody here. I mean, does anybody really wants a relationship?
1 month

Plenty of people are seeking or open to relationships of all kinds here. But for someone with no history, no content, nothing in their profile, no visibility whatsoever - how is anyone else supposed to know if you are?
1 month

Juandavid:
It’s so hard to connect with somebody here. I mean, does anybody really wants a relationship?

I've managed to find several friends, playmates, and one long-term relationship.

You've been on here for 3 days assuming you haven't deleted and returned. Sounds like a skill issue to me.
1 month

Juandavid:

yes me lol
1 month

Juandavid:

You will certainly wont find the love of your dreams. (because... FF is not a dream)

What there is, however, is a possibility to find someone who you will enjoy talking with, and possibly build an irl relationship out of it. But thats not destiny, written by gods. There isnt something that guarantees this will happen. Its a possibility nevertheless.

I know for myself i certainly want a relationship, more than anything, but there are no girls from Greece here.
Sadly i have never managed to even interact with one, ever! 😅

Which sucks but thats life. The question is, what you do with it?
1 month

You have been here 3 days so that is one factor.
No pics in your profile is another.
Comment in forums if that forum interests you.
Put yourself out there and don't expect people to come to you.
1 month

I mean, it can be hard to speak to people on here because a lot of people are really only looking for role play and sexual exchanges but I have met someone who is genuinely interested in me (I hope). You just need to give it time and look for people interested in long term relationships. It takes time and can be hard but if you take your time and look for it, you will find it.
1 month

It’s really hard to find someone who is interested. Like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Especially trying to find a relationship. I’m giving it a little more time. Especially since I’m waiting on some connection from another person. I’m just waiting on who I can connect with who is long term relationship oriented from a gay point of view.

Even some of us gay guys are being shafted and getting nothing out of it. Thanks to Grommr for that.
1 month

I would absolutely love to be in a relationship with someone who shares this passion. Ideally a feeder. But I haven't had much luck yet. I was speaking with one person but all of a sudden they got scared or something, which happens to everyone for various reasons I am sure.
1 month

Not sure what kind of relationship you are looking for.
On line or in real life you need to be specific.
I never came here to find a relationship but I have met some really nice people on this site over the 13 or so years I have been here.
Met some in person as well.
1 month
12   loading