General

Weight gain and self love

My Lisa is only 4"10 and always hates being short. Well, she can't grow up but she can grow OUT. Gaining so much weight and becoming super fat, she realized it made her so much confident in her body. She's no longer "the tiny one" she's "the huge one," the most massive woman in the room.
1 month

Wifestuffer:
My Lisa is only 4"10 and always hates being short. Well, she can't grow up but she can grow OUT. Gaining so much weight and becoming super fat, she realized it made her so much confident in her body. She's no longer "the tiny one" she's "the huge one," the most massive woman in the room.

My Laura is only 5-2 (not exactly tall either) and also hated being short. But being in a relationship with me has also made her so much more confident in her own skin than with someone who might’ve wanted to lose the weight. If she was just short and petite, she wouldn’t have the self-confidence and swagger she has at 340 pounds. I love how her belly hangs and how her butt shakes, jiggles and sways when she walks around naked :-)
1 month

Wifestuffer:

HappyBigBelly:
My Laura is only 5-2 (not exactly tall either) and also hated being short. But being in a relationship with me has also made her so much more confident in her own skin than with someone who might’ve wanted to lose the weight. If she was just short and petite, she wouldn’t have the self-confidence and swagger she has at 340 pounds. I love how her belly hangs and how her butt shakes, jiggles and sways when she walks around naked :-)

Yeah Lisa's double rear end (she has both butt cheeks and even fatter and softer "thigh cheeks"smiley bounce and sway as she waddles, and so does her belly sway from side to side, not just up and down.
1 month
12   loading