Dating/Friendships

30s+ bi/pan/lesbian women - wlw, sapphic, etc!

There have been a few threads dedicated solely to women/femme/nb folk connecting with each other and I'd like to create another specifically for Elder Millennial-and-older crowd.

So just throwing it out there for us to connect! I know we tend to lurk or run and hide from this place but I'm always looking to connect with other women into this who are into other women and vice-versa.

Feel free to add to this and say hi if this is you and share what you're looking for if anything?

Personally I'm almost always open to connecting with Dommes and FAs or feeders, tend to be more open to RPing with women, etc. But also happy to just make friends!
1 month

LoraDayton:
There have been a few threads dedicated solely to women/femme/nb folk connecting with each other and I'd like to create another specifically for Elder Millennial-and-older crowd.

So just throwing it out there for us to connect! I know we tend to lurk or run and hide from this place but I'm always looking to connect with other women into this who are into other women and vice-versa.

Feel free to add to this and say hi if this is you and share what you're looking for if anything?

Personally I'm almost always open to connecting with Dommes and FAs or feeders, tend to be more open to RPing with women, etc. But also happy to just make friends!

Hey, someone like me! I’m 41 and bisexual. I would love to chat with a feeder or FA. I prefer the softer side of feedism. Friends would be great too, you can never have too many friends. smiley
1 month

LoraDayton:

I’m in! Queer women are definitely hard to come by here in my experience. Thanks for putting this out there!
1 month

Howdy y'all!!
1 month

Helloo!! I'd like to connect as well! Friends are good, more is good, too. :]
1 month

hello! i've been on here forever but usually a little too shy to do more than lurk...i am a nonbinary person in Chicago who would love to hang out IRL with someone who loves fat, and loves being fat. smiley
1 month