Fat experiences

New wardrobe (again)

I need help with my clothes again I’m outgrowing another pant size 52 and 4 xls are kinda snug and 3xls are really starting to ride up on me, I like dress pretty badly rn and I don’t wanna be in this slump like I was before so any advice for styles etc would be nice I only need like 3-4 outfits
1 month

New wardrobe (again)

Morbidly A Beast:
I need help with my clothes again I’m outgrowing another pant size 52 and 4 xls are kinda snug and 3xls are really starting to ride up on me, I like dress pretty badly rn and I don’t wanna be in this slump like I was before so any advice for styles etc would be nice I only need like 3-4 outfits

Are you looking for clothes that fit or how to dress well at your size?
1 month

New wardrobe (again)

Morbidly A Beast:

First of all, that’s crazy how fast you’re growing where you’re outgrowing all your previous clothes so fast, good for you!
Secondly, there’s this man’s cardigan thing I’ve been looking at. It’s like a robe but it’s like comfy casual wear. I’d search “rainbow geometric Men’s Cardigan.” Those might last longer
1 month

New wardrobe (again)

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:

I want clothes that fit but are modern a lot of the stuff at big n tall i feel is for old guys but then again i kinda am an old guy lol
1 month

New wardrobe (again)

Morbidly A Beast:

MrOverstuffed:
First of all, that’s crazy how fast you’re growing where you’re outgrowing all your previous clothes so fast, good for you!
Secondly, there’s this man’s cardigan thing I’ve been looking at. It’s like a robe but it’s like comfy casual wear. I’d search “rainbow geometric Men’s Cardigan.” Those might last longer

Ikr? I got a pair of pants for wedding in September and I went to try them on yesterday l I dont remember having to lift my belly up to button my pants and then then didn’t even button, didn’t help I wore nothing but elasticy pants all winter lol

I’ll check out the cardigan thank you
1 month

New wardrobe (again)

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:

Morbidly A Beast:
I want clothes that fit but are modern a lot of the stuff at big n tall i feel is for old guys but then again i kinda am an old guy lol

Do you have a fashion style you prefer?

My partner has fancier tastes. The man wears a lot of minimalist Hugo Boss and Ralph Lauren, but I have no idea what you'd prefer.

You guys seem to have a similar shape, so at least I can figure out what would look good on your body type.
1 month

New wardrobe (again)

Yeah minimalist with a bit of flare I just wanna look nice rn all that fits me are a pair of ripped sweats and a few muscle shirts I wear around the house lol
1 month

New wardrobe (again)

Morbidly A Beast:
Yeah minimalist with a bit of flare I just wanna look nice rn all that fits me are a pair of ripped sweats and a few muscle shirts I wear around the house lol

Ah, so you two have similar tastes.

My partner has some nice, simple shirts and sweaters. They are a mix of neutral colors and bright/bold colors and one or two graphic tees. When it's cold, he'll sometimes pair a white or black shirt with a colored cardigan or a nice jacket. If you wear a warmer shirt and leave the jacket unbuttoned, you can keep it for longer.

He tends to buy pants that go with everything. He tucks his shirts into his pants because then he can get away with buying smaller shirts. No need to have a shirt that covers your entire belly (he's belly heavy) when your pants do most of the work.

Also, don't be afraid to accessorize. A nice watch can make any piece look fancy. You don't strike me as someone who likes to wear jewelry, so a simple, tasteful watch will suit you best.

Also, don't be afraid to buy oversized clothes. If you have no interest in slowing down your gains or constantly buying bigger clothes, oversized clothes will last a little longer. I know a lot of streetwear tends to be oversized and simple.
1 month

New wardrobe (again)

My huge lady graduated through wardrobes in stages. First she bought extra-large clothing from regular stores. Then she had to start getting her clothes from specialty plus-size stores. Then she outgrew plus-size stores, and now has to order clothing from specialty super-sized stores. Not just scaled-up versions of "skinny people clothing" but specially shaped clothes for super obese ladies. Shapeless long tunics- well shapeless until Lisa fits into them and fills them out with her huge gut, watermelon breasts, and rolls of back fat. Hers comes in size 8XL. I'm in love with a woman who is extra-extra-extra-extra-extra-extra-extra-extra-large!

Her breasts have gotten so huge she's graduated from regular "cup size!" Last she was at H cup, but now she has specialty super sized bras that say 6XL!
1 month

New wardrobe (again)

I find myself in a very similar situation as of late... Broke long plateau around 270 and hit 280 around Labor Day, now hovering around 294 and clothes aren't fitting the same.

Specifically my work uniforms. Pants are getting tight, 2 or 3 inch holes in thighs, hidden by thighs, but tore a pair just last week past 5 inches bending over. Waistbands no longer quite sit over bellybutton and harder to keep up despite constricting tightness. Tops are also pretty tight and riding up, most only overlap waistband by an inch or so... Whole underbelly hangs out unless tucked into pants.

As for casual wear, many of my favorite tshirts have met the same fate and don't currently own a pair of jeans that fits. Leggings, sweats and athletic pants, many of which are also feeling tighter. Some pairs elastic worn so much I nearly lost my pants taking out trash and was wearing a shirt that didn't cover bellybutton as I caught them around my knees. 😂
Fortunately I've always preferred baggy clothes and always buy things loose or even a size up. Already got a handful of shirts I'm "growing" into but overdue to replace jeans and most pants aside from stretchy leggings. Only need a couple good pairs of jeans, any suggestions for size 26+, (terra sky jean shorts fit last summer)?
1 month
12   loading