Dating/Friendships

For real though

Is anyone else on here actually looking for something real? I know a lot of people come here to sell content or get off, but does anyone want to find someone to enjoy food with and their growing bellies? It would be nice to find someone to share this lifestyle with.
1 month

For real though

Can’t speak for anyone else but I know I am, but I totally get the sentiment, it’s pretty lonely when you can only indulge in this stuff by yourself.
1 month

For real though

I do want to find something real, but everyone so far is only looking for long distance sugar daddies, for lack of a better word

I want to find a proper relationship, with this kink being the cherry on top
1 month

For real though

Agreed, most people I have found here tend to be just looking for money. Or someone to pay for their food, and not a loving relationship.

Which is a shame, because feeding someone who doesn't care if she gets fat or not is just hot.
1 month

For real though

Tree17:
Is anyone else on here actually looking for something real? I know a lot of people come here to sell content or get off, but does anyone want to find someone to enjoy food with and their growing bellies? It would be nice to find someone to share this lifestyle with.

just like the last profile that complained about this enough to start a thread: you show *no* indication that you are any type of person except those who lurk for content. No pics of you, nothing in your profile, and the ONLY activity are the two threads you posted that are verbatim the same thing.

If you want real connection you have to be REAL person to be seen by others also. And the only way to demonstrate that is to be visible, active, and a part of the community.
1 month

For real though

I here that for sure I’ve been on and of this site for 8 years I made a new account again hopping to find a feedee but yes everyone just want money or doesn’t even have a picture been a fan the Community since I’ve been 14 and only been successful once in public sites, not so much
1 month

For real though

Tree17:

LoraDayton:
just like the last profile that complained about this enough to start a thread: you show *no* indication that you are any type of person except those who lurk for content. No pics of you, nothing in your profile, and the ONLY activity are the two threads you posted that are verbatim the same thing.

If you want real connection you have to be REAL person to be seen by others also. And the only way to demonstrate that is to be visible, active, and a part of the community.

I noticed a common theme in this thread.

Everyone who is chiming in about how hard it is to find someone has barely anything in their profile and next to no community participation.

People love those active in the community. It gives them a better understanding of who you are as a person. If you've been on here for five, ten, fifty-leven years and you hardly have any activity on your profile, don't be shocked if it's hard to engage with people.
1 month

For real though

Tree17:

LoraDayton:

Munchies:
I noticed a common theme in this thread.

Everyone who is chiming in about how hard it is to find someone has barely anything in their profile and next to no community participation.

People love those active in the community. It gives them a better understanding of who you are as a person. If you've been on here for five, ten, fifty-leven years and you hardly have any activity on your profile, don't be shocked if it's hard to engage with people.

exactly.

Tapping the sign again for those who need a literal to-do list:

loradayton.com/2021/05/15/this-is-why-no-one-wants-to-talk-to-you-in-chat-or-pm-or-rather-fill-out-your-fucking-profile/
1 month

For real though

I have nothing against this community. For a while I stopped caring because I felt like I was getting no where. Going back and forth between here and Bigger City. I have actually been more active. I have met some nice guys on Bigger City. On here it takes much more work to even find a guy to talk to who is actually gay. Most aren’t serious about relationships on here and I have been talking to guys on Bigger City.

Most guys on FF are from Grommr and they aren’t serious about a relationship.

But I do love being called sexy by the guys from Bigger City. 😉
1 month

For real though

and then a lot of us are just not gay
1 month
12   loading