Lifestyle tips

Should get the stomach bypass

Wifestuffer:
It didn't come to that, but my Lisa is so fat, the last time she went for a physical check-up, everyone urgently recommended gastric bypass as soon as possible.

Good thing she's so confident in her big self, she could turn them down and avoid their pressure.

You, sir, are the poster child of Fantasy Feeder.
1 month

A few years back, my doctor suggested weight loss through diet and exercise. I was in the 370s at the time, and I recall a conversation in which she actually said she would only recommend bypass in very few circumstances because of all the side effects. I'm thankful I never considered that avenue, because I decided to regain after only a few months at my lowest weight (and ended up putting on all 180 pounds plus another 160).
1 month

I have known a lot of people who have either died from the surgery, or became disabled. I know of one lady who who smelled so bad, that she was in a movie and they evacuated the theater in the middle of the movie because they thought it was a gas leak. For those who don't die, they generally gain all of the weight back. The doctors will always tell you that was the OLD surgery, and that the new surgery is so much safer. They have been using that story for decades. The surgery someone dies of today will be the old surgery of tomorrow.
1 month

Unfortunately I know 5 people who died from that including my last serious relationship so if you were ot ask me I would say no if it is for health reasons there are ways to loose weight portion control helps
1 month

Munchies:

I was more upset than her.
I was like "HOW DARE THEY TRY TO MUTILATE YOU KSKSDKYAKSFSKAD"

And she was like "I'm probably the fattest person they've ever examined. They thought I needed help or something. Whatever."
1 month

Munchies:

Wifestuffer:
I was more upset than her.
I was like "HOW DARE THEY TRY TO MUTILATE YOU KSKSDKYAKSFSKAD"

And she was like "I'm probably the fattest person they've ever examined. They thought I needed help or something. Whatever."

1 month
123   loading