General

Anyone know what youtubes rules are for feedism content?

Letters And Numbers:
Feedist content is specifically prohibited from Patreon in their latest TOS. I don’t know what enforcement is like, though.

Morbidly A Beast:
What’s the wording on that TOS that’s kinda crazy that the few hundred of us caused them to change tos lol hope all the people on there find new homes for their content

Letters And Numbers:
www.patreon.com/policy/guidelines

Go to the “Harmful Acts” topic. It’s near the top. They lump it in as equal to pro-ana topics.

It’s vague enough that it pretty much gives them cover to boot someone for whatever they want, but also vague enough that it’s hard to say what enforcement will be like. It’s really a good look that they specifically have to call out consensual behavior as being verboten. Oh well, guess it’s not really a surprise anymore.

It doesn’t seem to me like it’s going to be used as a blanket for all feedist content

Work that includes eating disorders, feederism, and related topics, is supported by the community or has an educational focus, is part of a larger narrative, or is otherwise contextualized in a way that meets Patreon's guidelines is acceptable.

Morbidly A Beast:
It seems like it’s targeting more of the morally gray stuff like forcing,illegal.
Its still kinda crazy they had to add a whole dang subsection for lil old feedists haha

I'm not. I'm into extreme feedism, so I've seen some shit. A lot of shit. A good chunk of it is bad.

There's a way to engage in feedism sustainably. However, a lot of feedists who mix money into things do not engage in it sustainably. It's always the next big flashy thing to get views. And it's always at the feedee's/gainer's expense. It's why a lot of models don't stick around for very long.

This is not to say that all feedist models are harming themselves. I've seen several feedists that put their health first. But a good chunk of feedists that monetize their kinks put themselves in harm's way for profit.

All that said, I feel it's deeply myopic to lump all of feedism into the category. Painting this kink in such broad strokes spits in the face of those who practice safe feedism.

It reminds me of BDSM before it gained a more mainstream acceptance. A lot more people viewed it as fetishized abuse. But that's misunderstanding the fetish.
1 month
12   loading