General

I have never hated a social network so much in my entire fucking life 🤬🤬🤬

I apologize for my syntax or spelling errors in English. English is not my native language.

I'm on the social network "Grommr" (perfect for gayBears, Gainers and Chubby Chasers like me) and I'm there mainly to meet people to feed and practice other kink and fetishes with them. But also to get to know each other and see if it will become friendship, a potential future romantic relationship, or just a simple date that will end with nothing.

but the problem is that I haven't been on Grommr for long, and I fucking HATE this social network.

I always get requests from people I'm not interested in. Or it's people who live too far away that I like. And all the people who interest me and who live not far from me don't respond, or can't, or accept me and then delete me. the equation is still bad in fact.

Now that I've been turned down by EVERY guy I'm interested in. I only have those who don't interest me, those who don't have any photos or descriptions on their profiles, and those who haven't been connected for months or years. I am stuck. It's just incredible. Ah yes and it's not like that I lived in a small remote village, no, I live in Marseille, the second or third large city in France. Normally I should have a choice. But no. Damn, this social network is horribly frustrating.

I'm just wondering if this situation is normal and if anyone has experienced similar things before ? Don't hesitate to write me a report if you have had the same problem.

I'm not necessarily looking for a romantic relationship and despite that, I can't get a real date. FUCK. I'm so frustrated it's boring.
1 month

Any social network is like that so don't get discouraged.
The main thing is don't take it so personally its the internet after all.
Now don't take this personally as a put down but maybe you need step back and look what image you are sending.
If you complain a lot about the site or about not finding anyone people will look at you as a person that will never be satisfied.
If they never respond well you don't want to be friends with them anyway.
You can't force people to like you.
I never came here looking to hook up with anyone just make a few friends to chat with.
No expectations really.
I have met some nice people on here and have met some in real life and dated some that were local to me.
One tip is be friendly not pushy and demanding.
1 month

Stockylove:
I apologize for my syntax or spelling errors in English. English is not my native language.

I'm on the social network "Grommr" (perfect for gayBears, Gainers and Chubby Chasers like me) and I'm there mainly to meet people to feed and practice other kink and fetishes with them. But also to get to know each other and see if it will become friendship, a potential future romantic relationship, or just a simple date that will end with nothing.

but the problem is that I haven't been on Grommr for long, and I fucking HATE this social network.

I always get requests from people I'm not interested in. Or it's people who live too far away that I like. And all the people who interest me and who live not far from me don't respond, or can't, or accept me and then delete me. the equation is still bad in fact.

Now that I've been turned down by EVERY guy I'm interested in. I only have those who don't interest me, those who don't have any photos or descriptions on their profiles, and those who haven't been connected for months or years. I am stuck. It's just incredible. Ah yes and it's not like that I lived in a small remote village, no, I live in Marseille, the second or third large city in France. Normally I should have a choice. But no. Damn, this social network is horribly frustrating.

I'm just wondering if this situation is normal and if anyone has experienced similar things before ? Don't hesitate to write me a report if you have had the same problem.

I'm not necessarily looking for a romantic relationship and despite that, I can't get a real date. FUCK. I'm so frustrated it's boring.

Don’t feel too bad. I was a former Grommr member myself. I just never had anyone who was interested in me either. Yeah they will talk with you but they will just leave you hanging. I gave up on the website because I felt like I was never going to find anyone serious. I don’t mind dating or a relationship. Just wish I could find my partner who was into Feederism and is serious about it.
1 month

It can't be that hard to find people to date in your area.
You just have to put yourself out there and meet people.
Be open about what you are into.
That may scare some off but you just might find someone real not a profile on some kink website.
Your match isn't going to come to you so you will have to find them.
1 month

Ditzy:
That may scare some off but you just might find someone real not a profile on some kink website.

You may be right. Part of the problem is though is there isn’t very many gay men in my area. Plus it’s not easy trying to find someone who shares the kink/fetish. So it’s complicated. If I was in a larger city maybe but small towns. The chances of finding one who is into gaining and single is hard to find.
1 month

Ditzy:
Any social network is like that so don't get discouraged.
The main thing is don't take it so personally its the internet after all.
Now don't take this personally as a put down but maybe you need step back and look what image you are sending.
If you complain a lot about the site or about not finding anyone people will look at you as a person that will never be satisfied.
If they never respond well you don't want to be friends with them anyway.
You can't force people to like you.
I never came here looking to hook up with anyone just make a few friends to chat with.
No expectations really.
I have met some nice people on here and have met some in real life and dated some that were local to me.
One tip is be friendly not pushy and demanding.

Oh yes I clearly need to take a step back from this. It's weird, I know it sounds exaggerated, but I can't help it. It frustrates me so much, I thought I would only have at least 1 date. But yes I have to take a step back from that. I'm not going to go on this social network for a while. Just time to think and clear my head. Then I could go back with a healthier mind.

Otherwise I was never pushy or aggressive with the other members of Grommr. It's only there that I allow myself to express all this frustration that I have accumulated. I've always been polite and friendly to others, and honestly I don't even blame most of them. I mostly blame the circumstances, because I feel like I'm really unlucky. I've attracted Grommr members before, but it was exclusively the ones I wasn't attracted to. And I don't necessarily take this personally or as a denigration, nor as something that would have hurt my ego, but more as frustration and fed up. But anyway this way of thinking is toxic for me.
Otherwise I didn't have a lot of expectations either overall, just meeting the person and seeing by feeling how it evolved. But I was hoping to at least meet someone lol.
I'm going to have to change my mindset. In any case, thank you for this response.
1 month

Stockylove:

FatFalcon:
Don’t feel too bad. I was a former Grommr member myself. I just never had anyone who was interested in me either. Yeah they will talk with you but they will just leave you hanging. I gave up on the website because I felt like I was never going to find anyone serious. I don’t mind dating or a relationship. Just wish I could find my partner who was into Feederism and is serious about it.

I've already had people interested in me in Grommr. But those were just the ones that didn't interest me. Anyway, good luck, I can understand how you feel.
1 month

Ditzy:

FatFalcon:
You may be right. Part of the problem is though is there isn’t very many gay men in my area. Plus it’s not easy trying to find someone who shares the kink/fetish. So it’s complicated. If I was in a larger city maybe but small towns. The chances of finding one who is into gaining and single is hard to find.

Isn't there a big city near Manchester? A big city maybe an hour or two away.
1 month

Ditzy:

FatFalcon:

Stockylove:

There’s Lexington. But I have yet to find anyone there. Plus I have to deal with a brother who is always in a rush act.
1 month

Ditzy:

FatFalcon:

Stockylove:

FatFalcon:
There’s Lexington. But I have yet to find anyone there. Plus I have to deal with a brother who is always in a rush act.

Ha OK.
1 month
123   loading