General

Feeders turned feedee

I used to exclusively be a feeder and was fortunate to be able to enjoy this preference with a few consenting girlfriends. However, I decided to take a break from dating and focus on myself for work stress and to enjoy things that bring me joy.

One of those things was to try gaining a little bit of weight, and wow... I learned that i am a REALLY good feeder. When you are able to apply your own feeding style and planning to yourself and you start to enjoy the visible effects - you get fat.

I am now WAY past just chubby, and venturing into "fat guy" territory, but I love it. I am able to compliment myself as the scale keeps climbing, and I'm pretty sure that I have a weird "split personality" in which BOTH the feeder AND the feedee in me get enjoyment as I get bigger.
4 weeks

Feeders turned feedee

I was also a feeder a few (3) years back. At some point i started having feedee urges tho, and i was trying to supress them. At some point i shared them with a lady i was talking with, and she pushed me down the rabit hole of gaining. My only regret is not being able to make any serious gains since then. Ive managed to put 15-20 kg (33-44lbs) of fat onto me. I have stopped exercising mostly, because i want to become weak, and ive been trying to get myself addicted so i wont be able to stop.

My wish is to be found by a feeder irl who will push me to gain for her pleasure! >.
4 weeks

Feeders turned feedee

i have posted about this in a number of threads in the past, so i won't go into all the detail again, but i was fit and thin most of my adult life. i was often a feeder in my relationships.

in 2019 i was dating a ssbbw that was not interested in feedism, but was a foodie... her foodie nature rubbed off on me, and i started to stray from the gym and get a little fat.

the pandemic really piled on the weight, though. by that time i was over 200 lbs, maybe 250. but the pandemic (and my new gf, who is a normal sized feeder, lol) really added on a lot of weight.
3 weeks

Feeders turned feedee

Kacchan:
I used to exclusively be a feeder and was fortunate to be able to enjoy this preference with a few consenting girlfriends. However, I decided to take a break from dating and focus on myself for work stress and to enjoy things that bring me joy.

One of those things was to try gaining a little bit of weight, and wow... I learned that i am a REALLY good feeder. When you are able to apply your own feeding style and planning to yourself and you start to enjoy the visible effects - you get fat.

I am now WAY past just chubby, and venturing into "fat guy" territory, but I love it. I am able to compliment myself as the scale keeps climbing, and I'm pretty sure that I have a weird "split personality" in which BOTH the feeder AND the feedee in me get enjoyment as I get bigger.

See I think I'm the opposite, I started as a feedee and now after talking to so many feedees on this site and others, I find myself becoming more dominate and being the feeder! ^^
3 weeks

Feeders turned feedee

Feedhersoftly:
A feeder to yourself is an interesting concept. Never heard it described like that before

It's a fairly common sentiment. The feeder to feedee pipeline is real. And it often starts when the feeder has no one to feed, so they end up feeding themselves. If it goes on long enough, they go into feel feedee mode.
3 weeks

Feeders turned feedee

Kacchan:

Laralanesx:
See I think I'm the opposite, I started as a feedee and now after talking to so many feedees on this site and others, I find myself becoming more dominate and being the feeder! ^^

Hey, that's similar to me. I started off as a gainer, but I found far more joy as a feeder.
3 weeks

Feeders turned feedee

I find this flipping interesting
3 weeks

Feeders turned feedee

It’s so much more fun when both partners allow the other to indulge :-) The titles can be interchangeable!
2 weeks