Feeder/Feedee

Is their any real feeders on this site or all just a fantasy feeder??

They're here. I've put an ad to be a casual feeder not too long ago. But folks on here can be pretty standoffish most of the time or only log in once every few weeks. It's tough to form a connection of any kind. But they're here.
3 weeks

More than possible. Sometimes you just don't know the cost. I thought I wanted to be a fulltime feeder until I saw how expensive it can get. That's why I busted it down to casual and decided to stick with role playing. Role playing as the same issue honestly. A LOT of folks say they want to role play, but don't. Incredibly dry writing, one liners etc. I've had to carry so many Role plays because the other person just lays there expecting me to do all the work.

THat being said, I actually did meet really good role players on here. Ones that actually put in effort. More than likely it's the same for feeders/feedees. This isn't a place to pick one up like a drive thru order. You need to be like one of those angler fishes. Just waiting for the right person to come along and shoot your shot.
3 weeks

Sub4Dom52:
I think they are all just fantasy feeders and not real life feeders and I know a bunch of fake wanta be's on here also

What do you classify as a real feeder?
3 weeks

Definitely real, whether you mean in real life or cyber. I've met and engaged in person with several Feeders in my local area. Have had plenty of cyber offers but that isn't my kink.

But there are a lot of people living the fantasy only, too.

Hope you find what you're looking for 😊
3 weeks

I have been on this site since i hit 18 as my images were stolen and she TOLD me about it. I was banned for being a model as before their TOS stated you couldnt do anything professional (I wasnt even a feedee i was just tired of having my images stolen) to this day on feabie, fantasyfeeder, curvage, and stufferDB, discords, etc. I have YET to have been fed or found a feeder. :] So most are fantasy and rather be "encoruagers"
3 weeks

Can be real. I just don't like being asked if I can feed in like 2 mins of a conversation.
3 weeks

Well aside from the fact that people who go “feed?” Whilst displaying no personality are the most boring folks on the planet and mayhaps tied into that is that for most people who want to act out this stuff irl there are 2 complications.
One is logistics, gains tend to be slow and expensive. The time and money investments tend to discourage casual feederism unless the eating part is your jam.
The other is that it tends to be both a fairly sexual and in many cases romantic thing which lends to being something you would want to do with a partner or even a love as opposed to being a purely sexual focus. At least from my own perspective as a dumpster fire romantic.
The point being is that approaching this stuff feederism first is actually oftentimes counterintuitive.
3 weeks

In most feedee websites, asking for a feeder includes asking for money. Now, if a relationship develops, people may want to send money. But sending money to someone you don't know on the Internet is not a good idea. You don't know if the person is who they say they are in terms of gender and age, you don't know how many other people they are asking money from. You don't even know that the money will be spent on food and clothes.
3 weeks

Whenever I see someone talking about not finding a feeder, it means one of a few things:

They haven't found someone to fund their lifedstyle.

Every feeder they came across has been an abusive ***.

They've run into people who promise to feed them (usually in person) but they keep getting stood up.

There are feeders on here, but quality people are in short supply. It's hard, but it's easier if you are a quality person too.

I'm a feeder. I've had a number of dedicated feedees and playmates. However, from their perspective, I was a rare find after (in most cases) ages of searching.
3 weeks

everyone on here that ive talked to claims to be a feeder just wants you to send pictures and pretend they are feeding you without actually doing so, so it appears they are all fantasy feeders lol. They act taken advantage of, all while taking advantage of people who want to be feedees...
3 weeks
12   loading