Feedback and suggestions

Video thumbnails missing

Hiccupx:
The issue on iPhone with video thumbnails not displaying and videos not playing should now be fixed smiley

If you are still experiencing problems please let me know.

Letters And Numbers:
I found another iOS display issue. Not video thumbnails, but if you go to the Stories page, it doesn’t display any of the featured stories. This doesn’t happen on desktop. I’m using safari on iOS.

Please could you post the URL for this page and I'll look into it.
2 weeks

Video thumbnails missing

Hiccupx:
The issue on iPhone with video thumbnails not displaying and videos not playing should now be fixed smiley

If you are still experiencing problems please let me know.

Letters And Numbers:
I found another iOS display issue. Not video thumbnails, but if you go to the Stories page, it doesn’t display any of the featured stories. This doesn’t happen on desktop. I’m using safari on iOS.

Hiccupx:
Please could you post the URL for this page and I'll look into it.

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/weight-gain
2 weeks

Video thumbnails missing

It seems that some search criteria are being applied to the page, which is why it's showing no results under some sections. This this may be either due to page caching, cookies or a search issue.

Cache - Try clearing out your browser cache, on iPhone go to Settings -> Sarafi -> Clear History and Website Data.

Cookie - Clear your browser cookies for fantasyfeeder.com

Search - Navigate directly to the page fantasyfeeder.com/stories/weight-gain, click 'Search' and make sure all the default options are selected (in orther words, it's not searching on anything).
2 weeks

Video thumbnails missing

Hiccupx:
It seems that some search criteria are being applied to the page, which is why it's showing no results under some sections. This this may be either due to page caching, cookies or a search issue.

Cache - Try clearing out your browser cache, on iPhone go to Settings -> Sarafi -> Clear History and Website Data.

Search - Navigate directly to the page fantasyfeeder.com/stories/weight-gain, click 'Search' and make sure all the default options are selected (in orther words, it's not searching on anything).

Clearing the cache worked!

However!

Now when I go into My Profile, I get this error message:

Fatal error: Access level to FantApp\Traits\ProfileCover::fantAccessOwnerExclude() must be protected (as in class Fant\Controller\Functions) or weaker in /home/v4/application/FantApp/Controller/ProfilesMember.php on line 33

Still on iOS/Safari
2 weeks

Video thumbnails missing

Hiccupx:

Letters And Numbers:
Clearing the cache worked!

However!

Now when I go into My Profile, I get this error message:

Fatal error: Access level to FantApp\Traits\ProfileCover::fantAccessOwnerExclude() must be protected (as in class Fant\Controller\Functions) or weaker in /home/v4/application/FantApp/Controller/ProfilesMember.php on line 33

Still on iOS/Safari

This was unfortunately a site wide issue but should now be fixed! Cheers!

c00kie
FF Team
2 weeks
123   loading