General

Going on a cruise to stuff ourselves all day

This is one of the things I most want to do in life. Just go care free on a ship for a week or more and make as many trips to the buffet as possible or get as much food and drinks brought to me as possible.
Just to see where I end up at the end of it.
1 week

My fat wife really wants to sail on a cruise line. She's proud and confident in her huge body, knows I want to fatten her as much as possible, loves food travel and culture (used to be a travel agent!)

Her wattling to the pool in a skimpy bikini getting swallowed in all her rolls of blubber, eating so much she gets exhausted from the effort of gorging herself, and studying culture all the while.
1 week

Wifestuffer:
My fat wife really wants to sail on a cruise line. She's proud and confident in her huge body, knows I want to fatten her as much as possible, loves food travel and culture (used to be a travel agent!)

Her wattling to the pool in a skimpy bikini getting swallowed in all her rolls of blubber, eating so much she gets exhausted from the effort of gorging herself, and studying culture all the while.

That's interesting. I wouldn't think she'd risk getting stopped because someone thinks she's naked, especially since she's Japanese.
1 week

I fantasize about going on a cruise and putting on so much weight, none of the clothing I brought covers all my fat. That would be a dream.
1 week

Captain Cake:
I literally do this at least once a year! There's a cruise company called MSC that I use from the south of the UK and their food has always been amazing, I look forward to the evening meal every day. The ship I always go on has an all day world cuisine buffet, and also waited breakfast, lunch and dinner and there's no limit to what you can have. Along with unlimited drinks and cocktails I always come back from a 1/2 week cruise absolutely ballooned!

In fact, I always look forward to getting home because it's the time of the year where I can actively measure that I've gained the most rapidly in the shortest time.

Are there many other fat people on those MSC cruises? Do you get to see lots of naked bellies in the pools?
There must be many different restaurant to try too?
1 week

Oh man. I've never been on a cruise before, but I kind of want to, for precisely this reason!

Go on one for something like 1-2 weeks, with the drink package of course.

I can already imagine it. Room service for breakfast every morning - maybe pancakes or waffles, with sausage and bacon.

Mid-morning snack of some sort, maybe bagels or crepes?

Big hearty lunch with dessert and wine or beer.

Maybe then sprawl out like a beached whale next to the pool drinking martinis or margaritas while shooting the breeze.

Mid-afternoon snack, can't miss that. Maybe some pizza.

There's probably games onboard so maybe do that a bit.

Then of course, early dinner which consists of a big meal, dessert, while drinking a martini with it.

There's probably some sort of show or entertainment which is hopefully good. After that, time for second dessert.

Then off to party in the onboard bars and nightclubs for awhile, until it's time to sleep off all the calories and do the same thing the next day.

Probably not every day would be exactly the same, but is probably kind of like that.

Would be a nice change of pace from the normal day to day.

Even better? I've heard of folks gaining on average 0.5 to 1 lb each day pretty much, and that's without even trying. Imagine if someone actually did try to eat as much as possible.

Realistically though, this seems unlikely. Getting 2 weeks off in a row, with no obligations whatsoever, would be difficult to arrange. 1 week might be easier, but still a challenge. Communication at sea is far better than it once was, but I don't know what it's like nowadays. Whether I'd have constant Internet access.

Rates also don't favor individuals, with the minimum rate being for 2 people, which kind of raises the bar a bit.
1 week

My dad and step mom went on a cruise a short while back, and amongst all the brochures and such that keep arriving, there was one from the cruise line they went on offering half priced tickets to previous customers, with free unlimited food and drinks.

These tickets would also cover two free guests, so naturally I'm thinking let's take the less expensive 1 week Maine and Canada cruise out of NYC and I'll split the cost with them. I'll just spend half the cruise with a drink in my hand and eat everything I can manage to get ahold of, while chilling and relaxing with my GF. Problem is, besides getting a week off from work, she's a little afraid of boats. Not sure how I can get her to be comfortable and relax when she's envisioning the Titanic the entire time, lol.

Still, if the food and drink are good and I can just keep going all day whenever I feel like, I think I'd have a lot of fun and put on a few pounds in the one week. Plus I really need a week away from life and work.
1 week
12   loading