General

Advice on weight gain

I'm torn. I am 237 pounds and want to get bigger, like maybe 450 or more, but I'm also worried. There are certain things I like to do or want to do that I'm worried I won't be able to do if I get bigger. My husband knows about my fetish, and I want him to fatten me up as well as me fattening myself up. I want to have kids but I'm worried if I get too big, I won't be able to. I also enjoy amusement park rides, but am afraid I won't fit anymore if I get too big. I also don't want my belly to be hard fat, more soft and jiggly, with lots of rolls. How do I achieve that? I have so many questions and don't know where to start
2 weeks

Advice on weight gain

I would say if you have any doubts don't go there. In my experience with my partner who is 450 plus you will never be able to go back. The higher the weight the harder it is to loose weight. As for hard or soft fat genetics decide for you. Sorry to be negative but you seem to have many doubts. Good luck with whatever you decide.
2 weeks

Advice on weight gain

If you want to have kids (I mean carry them yourself), simply don't actively gain.
2 weeks